Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The Marine? I actually liked him. I've always appreciated a good FB. I was actually super excited for when we picked up Coolin Mooney. I thought he was going to be a stud. This dude holds the single season rushing record at army with 1,339 also had a highlight tape of just his blocks. Should have been the next Alstott.

Marines vs army aside,
I’m not sure he ever saw a pass play in college which could present issues at the NFL level.

If Dallas give lamb a bigger contract the jefferson, they deserve the bottom of their division.

lamb is good, jefferson is better and should be paid more.
I agree but that's not how it seems to work.
Lambs deal will be very close to Jefferson's.

Jefferson and Lamb also have similar overall numbers over their first four seasons:

2020 first-round WR Games Receptions Receiving yards Total TDs
Justin Jefferson, Vikings 60 392 5,899 31
CeeDee Lamb, Cowboys 66 395 5,145 35
Jefferson, on a per-game basis, has been more productive with receptions and yards. But Lamb has been a little more durable and the better scorer. The numbers and value to the team say Lamb has a case to match Jefferson. Jones also tends to please his favorite players and should be willing to oblige.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then again, I don't view Whyle as a #1 TE either.
TE seems like a wide open competition.
Chig had his breakout expectations last year and I’d say failed.
With what Callahan did in Cincy, I don’t see reason to believe TE will be a big part of the offense.
Glad 2 guys are competing, but I think both have some room for improvement.

Just another part of the "I have no idea what to expect" from this team, this season conundrum. I hope it's good. But, I have to be skeptical because... well, track record....

I don't understand why we are going into minicap with what appears to me to be an incomplete roster. We've all talked about the potential starter and depth needed at safety, potential starter/depth at ILB, and depth needed at DE/OLB. I read that teams typically wait until after the June 1st cuts to make some final FA pickups. That made sense, but we're still idle while some very easy/affordable/seem-like-good-fit players are available.

I don't understand why we are going into minicap with what appears to me to be an incomplete roster. We've all talked about the potential starter and depth needed at safety, potential starter/depth at ILB, and depth needed at DE/OLB. I read that teams typically wait until after the June 1st cuts to make some final FA pickups. That made sense, but we're still idle while some very easy/affordable/seem-like-good-fit players are available.
My main two areas I'm really worried about: 1. the hole left from Autry leaving and 2, the Safety position with Hooker and pretty much nobody after him. Molden just isn't that good at Safety.

I think it also works out that some FA players don’t want to go to training camp, looking to sign afterwards.
I think that’s the rumor that surrounded Simmons for Safety.

Callahan says Burks and Farley have to contribute on special teams if they want to be on the game day roster.

Has to suck going from 1st round WR to gunner on ST.

Latest posts

Back