Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

100s and 100s LOL

been to half a dozen games and crying and moaning cause actual fans recognize a turd for a turd

you keep drinking the Wheezy koolaide... I will LOL at Wheezy till he does something

Treylon Burks didn’t make it through the first WR drill. Was hunched over early. Went into new building with trainer. Was using an inhaler. Came back out, did a couple reps, later went in.#Titans.pic.twitter.com/mXSWMZnARR

— Paul Kuharsky (@PaulKuharskyNFL)May 13, 2022

Last edited by a moderator:
100s and 100s LOL

been to half a dozen games and crying and moaning cause actual fans recognize a turd for a turd

you keep drinking the Wheezy koolaide... I will LOL at Wheezy till he does something

Treylon Burks didn’t make it through the first WR drill. Was hunched over early. Went into new building with trainer. Was using an inhaler. Came back out, did a couple reps, later went in.#Titans.pic.twitter.com/mXSWMZnARR

— Paul Kuharsky (@PaulKuharskyNFL)May 13, 2022
Someone from Nashville has been to more games than someone from Canada? congratulations....grow up..posting articles from 2022?
Wheezy, Squirrel, Cuntsump...your vocabulary is obviously limited....When you can carry an adult conversation you let me know.

971943e0-7404-11ed-b6ff-027267520b83
Wheezy even KO'd his own self on the 1 TD he has had over 2 seasons

15 starts and 22 apperances over 34 games

View attachment 21852

I have a feeling that once Mandatory minicamp ends this week, veterans will start to be signed again. I could see a safety added as soon as Friday or Saturday.

Latest posts

Back