Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I’m concerned Ridley was in Jax too long and he doesn’t actually know what any of those guys did.

man would that be special if he was accurate though.
Considering he's seeing Burks now, granted it's OTA's, I think I'll believe his take on things. Hopefully it turns into something during the season but I like hearing this so far.

If Burks breaks through in his third season, the Titans might boast one of the league's best receiver rooms, top to bottom, which would be a huge boost for second-year quarterback Will Levis as he looks to cement a starting spot.

If Burks breaks through in his third season, the Titans might boast one of the league's best receiver rooms, top to bottom, which would be a huge boost for second-year quarterback Will Levis as he looks to cement a starting spot.
I think that remains THE question, can Levis get it done?
I’m pretty excited to see him prove those QB ranking charts wrong.

I suppose it’s not off the table that if he stinks or gets injured, Rudolph could still keep the team competitive. He did pretty well down the stretch with less weapons in Pittsburgh.

Denver the dirtiest city I have been in. Salt Lake City one of the cleaner ones. Surprisingly Manhattan was pretty well picked up 7 years ago.

Denver the dirtiest city I have been in. Salt Lake City one of the cleaner ones. Surprisingly Manhattan was pretty well picked up 7 years ago.
Can’t say I’ve been there. Hollywood currently holds the title for me but mostly because it’s a smaller condensed area than SF, LA, and SD. Even Portsmouth, VA was cleaner despite the reputation of drug ridden disgusting mess.

Denver the dirtiest city I have been in. Salt Lake City one of the cleaner ones.
Can’t say I’ve been there. Hollywood currently holds the title for me but mostly because it’s a smaller condensed area than SF, LA, and SD. Even Portsmouth, VA was cleaner despite the reputation of drug ridden disgusting mess.
Holy chit bro….! Portsmouth off the mains… fuck off!!! Been there, don’t wanna go back… tossing men off the back of my truck like aliens. Dirty is different than dangerous.

Holy chit bro….! Portsmouth off the mains… **** off!!! Been there, don’t wanna go back… tossing men off the back of my truck like aliens. Dirty is different than dangerous.
Sounds like a lovely little city....

A crime occurs every 1 hr 36 mins
With a crime rate of 58 per one thousand residents, Portsmouth has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 17.

I think that remains THE question, can Levis get it done?
I’m pretty excited to see him prove those QB ranking charts wrong.

I suppose it’s not off the table that if he stinks or gets injured, Rudolph could still keep the team competitive. He did pretty well down the stretch with less weapons in Pittsburgh.
Well I'm definitely buying Madden this year after a couple year hiatus. I control the QB so... championship!! Last time I was this excited about our roster, was when we signed Julio.

The problem is even if Burks stays healthy and has the ability to be a plus starter, we probably won't get to see it, simply because he won't get many chances with this roster. Realistically, how many times will we go 4-wide or have Ridley and/or Hopkins on the sidelines getting a breather? If he averages 1.5 catches per game, that's big.

At BEST, he'll be like a Tajae chain mover with what... 375 yards and maybe 2 TDs as his ceiling? We need to have realistic expectations. A win of a season for me would be he plays in 17 games and catches the ball when it comes to him. Maybe use a deep threat decoy. Bottom line stats will be misleading.

Holy chit bro….! Portsmouth off the mains… **** off!!! Been there, don’t wanna go back… tossing men off the back of my truck like aliens. Dirty is different than dangerous.
Agree, not really safe, didn’t go there often except to go on the Annex base hidden among the crime and strip clubs.
It just wasn’t necessarily dirty or at least not to the CA cities.

Sounds like a lovely little city....

A crime occurs every 1 hr 36 mins
With a crime rate of 58 per one thousand residents, Portsmouth has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 17.
I lived about a 4-5 mile drive away from the Portsmouth border, that mess carried over into Chesapeake regularly.
One of the biggest Naval Hospitals in the world is there and it’s night and day passing the gates.

I always tell the story of the dummies that live there, they successfully recalled the mayor only to re-vote the same guy back in during the next election. Not sure what more can be done.

Well I'm definitely buying Madden this year after a couple year hiatus. I control the QB so... championship!! Last time I was this excited about our roster, was when we signed Julio.
Unfortunately that hype for Julio is why I have some reservations of excitement.

if nothing else, with the current roster, I am excited that even if the team struggles, there is a lot of youth that we should be able to watch improve over multiple years.
The stuff I’m seeing revolving around Dad Callahan and the OL is reason for excitement too.

also been a handful of backhanded insults towards the former highly respected HC and how things were done.

The problem is even if Burks stays healthy and has the ability to be a plus starter, we probably won't get to see it, simply because he won't get many chances with this roster. Realistically, how many times will we go 4-wide or have Ridley and/or Hopkins on the sidelines getting a breather? If he averages 1.5 catches per game, that's big.

At BEST, he'll be like a Tajae chain mover with what... 375 yards and maybe 2 TDs as his ceiling? We need to have realistic expectations. A win of a season for me would be he plays in 17 games and catches the ball when it comes to him. Maybe use a deep threat decoy. Bottom line stats will be misleading.
I think the best case scenario for Burks now, is to show enough promise for next year that he earns either the 5th year option or a new contract for when Hopkins leaves.

Wheezy will have plenty of chances... has to do something with them

and 2 TDs... why that would DOUBLE his mutli year career total

just sayin'

Unfortunately that hype for Julio is why I have some reservations of excitement.

if nothing else, with the current roster, I am excited that even if the team struggles, there is a lot of youth that we should be able to watch improve over multiple years.
The stuff I’m seeing revolving around Dad Callahan and the OL is reason for excitement too.

also been a handful of backhanded insults towards the former highly respected HC and how things were done.
Yea, but that was just one player. We've added a bunch of pieces to the offense and defense. We have the best WR room in Titan's history, and that's insane (and sad) to say before the season even starts, but I don't think it's close. The CB room is up there too. Probably the fastest and one of the most physical CB rooms we've had.

Even if only half the additions end up being great, and the rest are a wash, the roster on paper had drastically improved. It's ok brother, you're allowed to be excited.

Latest posts

Back