Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

@Prof_Plum
Bears Coaching Staff
Stop playing like our LAST QB ...

It is what it is ...
Chicago Bears quarterback Caleb Williams laughs off criticisms of his disastrous practice
"...Williams didn’t throw seven consecutive interceptions, although he had several incompletions that were almost intercepted over the middle of the field. The coach’s quote was made up. However, after the practice, numerous comparisons were made to how Justin Fields led the team during previous OTAs...."

Chicago Bears quarterback Caleb Williams laughs off criticisms of his disastrous practice
"...Williams didn’t throw seven consecutive interceptions, although he had several incompletions that were almost intercepted over the middle of the field. The coach’s quote was made up. However, after the practice, numerous comparisons were made to how Justin Fields led the team during previous OTAs...."

Glad to hear that quote was made up. I did say that bears fans need to chill but apparently he did throw those ints.

Looong off-season.

Glad to hear that quote was made up. I did say that bears fans need to chill but apparently he did throw those ints.

Looong off-season.
Overwhelming number of Bears fans are chill and realize the situation. Rookie QB, new OC, playing with a couple backup WRs against one of the best back 7s in the league who've been in the same defense for the last couple years. Bears were tied #1 in interceptions last year and that was with three of the back seven being new. If Caleb is even average, it's a huge upgrade from Fields.

Overwhelming number of Bears fans are chill and realize the situation. Rookie QB, new OC, playing with a couple backup WRs against one of the best back 7s in the league who've been in the same defense for the last couple years. Bears were tied #1 in interceptions last year and that was with three of the back seven being new. If Caleb is even average, it's a huge upgrade from Fields.

Soo who are you pulling for Week 1 ?

Soo who are you pulling for Week 1 ?
I want both teams to do well but my Bear fandom slightly preceded my Oiler fandom by a year or two. I'm old enough to have seen Blanda/Cannon play for the AFL Oilers and Halas coach Billy Wade for the NFL Bears. Typically they only meet every four years and a week one meeting is tough. Figure as long as Bears beat Hou, Indy and Jax, while Titans beat GB, Det and Minn, we're all good.

Hopefully Stonehouse is healthy. So I can see how the Bears new rookie punter Taylor stacks up against the league's best.

I want both teams to do well but my Bear fandom slightly preceded my Oiler fandom by a year or two. I'm old enough to have seen Blanda/Cannon play for the AFL Oilers and Halas coach Billy Wade for the NFL Bears. Typically they only meet every four years and a week one meeting is tough. Figure as long as Bears beat Hou, Indy and Jax, while Titans beat GB, Det and Minn, we're all good.

Hopefully Stonehouse is healthy. So I can see how the Bears new rookie punter Taylor stacks up against the league's best.
Bears beat Battlestar Gallactica.

Latest posts

Back