Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So I read that Saahdiq Charles was the starting RG in OTAs this week. About what I expected with how they raved about his size and power. Brunskill was RG2 as expected.

It sound like Radunz looks absolutely beast out there too. Him and Peter both appear to have put in a lot of off-season work. To get the best 5 out there I’d like to see Radunz take that RT spot where he ended the season strong last year.

So I read that Saahdiq Charles was the starting RG in OTAs this week. About what I expected with how they raved about his size and power. Brunskill was RG2 as expected.

It sound like Radunz looks absolutely beast out there too. Him and Peter both appear to have put in a lot of off-season work. To get the best 5 out there I’d like to see Radunz take that RT spot where he ended the season strong last year.

I am interested to see what a good OL coach can do with Radunz and NPF.

Smartass, I meant after last year running behind the league's worst OL and some people saying he's done.
He's going to have a big year in Baltimore
People saying yes done don’t even have any legitimacy to back it up, it’s just the magic “30”.
They don’t seem to want to recognize the total fallacy in RBs being done at 30 talent-wise and is much much more to do with cost.

People saying yes done don’t even have any legitimacy to back it up, it’s just the magic “30”.
They don’t seem to want to recognize the total fallacy in RBs being done at 30 talent-wise and is much much more to do with cost.

Total fallacy? How so…. Yes money should be a consideration especially in a non premium spot in today’s NFL. RBs just aren’t as important.

Total fallacy? How so…. Yes money should be a consideration especially in a non premium spot in today’s NFL. RBs just aren’t as important.
Not being important is not the same as done.
The point I was making is that many RB are still very good at 30, the contract just gets too high for the replacement, many times its a downgrade but much cheaper.

they would have to actually watch a Titans game and we all know that aint gonna happen

Latest posts

Back