Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Correct

This is a neat site. You can sort and filter so many different ways.

View attachment 21826

View attachment 21827

Britt is actually number 1 for us, Pac is number 2...... Panda is number 3

View attachment 21828
Not surprised WR is #1, they seem to have the biggest ego.

I am a little surprised by the decline overall considering how the NFL is perceived as having a massive issue.

I would attribute the perception to the overwhelming microscope/constant focus the NFL has.
As example, major networks have NFL television program year round including the most boring offseason times, no other sport has that coverage.

does it include wives cause foreheads wife was bigly into steroids and was arrested for some sort of technical steroids across borders something

oddly enough gaytons wife bigly into steroids at same time he was recovering from neck surgery... sure that is just a coincidence.
I don’t recall forehead ever getting any punishments for farting on the strength/conditioning guys at TN against their will.

A) no one understands Eddie Vedder when he rights the lyrics down
B) their car has Siri and is probably the only thing that will actually listen to that crap. If they were outside their car and in public, the chances of them being told to shut the F up, you’re ret**ded, increases from the 0% inside car to 100% in public.

Skoronski confirmed he’s bigger and stronger than he was in training camp last year, before he lost 20lbs from surgery. My guess is he’s up to 325 or 330lbs. Left side is gonna be BEAST. Peter’s arms are bigger than my torso lol.

View attachment 21829

content-1649172866-microsoftteams-image-108.jpg

Didn't brit roll up on the MPs on a military base entrance inebriated? That's a special kind of stupid right there. Level 9 dumb!

The NFL star was taken into custody by the Fort Campbell Police Department at 3:30 AM Tuesday while attempting to drive on to Fort Campbell -- a U.S. Army base located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.

Latest posts

Back