Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

kapersuck was pretty real NOT good at the football = fact

He was a really good QB. At his prime, we win the SB the year Giraffe neck Tannehill throws 3 gifts to the Bengals.
Sources: Jay-Z 'Disappointed' Colin Kaepernick Turned NFL Workout into 'Publicity Stunt'

Jay Z stuck his neck out for him and Kaepernick sabotaged his own workout at the last minute

Lewis: Tweet kept Ravens from signing Kap

Ray Lewis stuck his neck out for Kaepernick, Ravens were ready to sign him then his GF goes out of her way to insult Lewis and the Ravens owner.

Broncos offered him a contract John Elway: Colin Kaepernick 'Had His Chance to Be Here,' Was Offered Contract

Being a grifter might not pay as well but it still pays a lot and its much easier than being an NFL player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Byard jerseys are on sale for $18 on the Dicks sporting goods site right now. Maybe in store too, not sure, Get em while they’re hot!

NFL network had opportunities to keep viewers and I think did a poor job including their SportCenter type show. Bad personalities (that wouldn’t shut the F up) and the same mistakes as SportsCenter with market/team/player bias instead of showing highlights impartially.

the fact cord cutting is a real problem all but makes the channel obsolete.
I really loved GameDay View when they had Rachel Bonnetta hosting with Cynthia Frelund and Andrew Hawkins. One of their most entertaining shows that got zero promotion and was immediately cancelled.

This guy X’Zauvea Gadlin we signed as an UDFA is intriguing. Big 322lb OT from Liberty that the Titans might be converting to Center (he played some C at Tulsa before transferring to Liberty). He’s currently the only other C listed on the roster besides Cush. Gadlin is #64 seen hitting sleds with Latham in all the videos that came out of rookie camp.

This guy X’Zauvea Gadlin we signed as an UDFA is intriguing. Big 322lb OT from Liberty that the Titans might be converting to Center (he played some C at Tulsa before transferring to Liberty). He’s currently the only other C listed on the roster besides Cush. Gadlin is #64 seen hitting sleds with Latham in all the videos that came out of rookie camp.
I’m pulling for success but Corey Levin has also played C even if he’s not listed as one.

Justin Hartwig had never played center when he was thrust into the role because of a desperate injury situation. He ended up doing pretty good.

I wouldn't worry

Latest posts

Back