Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Packers claimed Narveson
Chargers claimed Haskins

Titans have claimed DE Alie Gaye (Houston)
Titans have claimed DB Julius Wood (Dallas)
Narveson is the one I’m a little disappointed with.
Again, unless Folk somehow got a stronger leg, not sure what the titans are doing with a 50+ yard FG chance.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Titans traded DB Elijah Molden to the Chargers for late-round draft pick compensation.
Model played 671 defensive snaps as a rookie in 2021 before appearing in just two games in his sophomore season. He would rebound in 2023 to the tune of 701 defensive snaps, although he mostly played behind Kristian Fulton when healthy. He’ll get a chance to start over with a new team as he heads to a rebuilding Chargers team lacking in depth in the secondary.

I didnt see that coming lol.

Titans waived Nick Vannett.
No beef here. Sounds like the young TE did more than enough to push a blocking vet out.
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Titans traded DB Elijah Molden to the Chargers for late-round draft pick compensation.
Model played 671 defensive snaps as a rookie in 2021 before appearing in just two games in his sophomore season. He would rebound in 2023 to the tune of 701 defensive snaps, although he mostly played behind Kristian Fulton when healthy. He’ll get a chance to start over with a new team as he heads to a rebuilding Chargers team lacking in depth in the secondary.

wow. Yea, didn’t see this one.
Must have someone in mind because there’s no player involved.
The lack of depth in the secondary makes me kind of question this one, at least until whoever they have in mind would s signed.

No beef here. Sounds like the young TE did more than enough to push a blocking vet out.

wow. Yea, didn’t see this one.
Must have someone in mind because there’s no player involved.
The lack of depth in the secondary makes me kind of question this one, at least until whoever they have in mind would s signed.
Tre Avery! "We have to get him back!" /sarcasm

Seriously though, I was finding it hard to swallow a roster with 5 TE.

Didn't Fulton sign with LAC as well? So he'll be behind him again lol

Wow. All good. I don't think anyone will miss him. Hopefully he stays healthy as he couldn't in Nashville.

Latest posts

Back