Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Guessing we need a playoff thread considering the playoffs are here.

The beef I have with the playoffs this year is that Wildcard Saturday will have a game exclusively on Peacock and a Monday Night game. What kind of fu*kery is that? Haven't missed a playoff game since I've been watching football, but this might be the first year as I refuse to sign up for Peacock just to watch a single game. Not sure what the NFL was thinking on that. Also feel bad for the fans of the teams who get the MNF game. Just a bad look for the NFL on both accounts.

Full schedule should be out tomorrow, but I think it will be the Chiefs vs 49ers in the SB.

Should be some really good matchups this year though.

Guessing we need a playoff thread considering the playoffs are here.

The beef I have with the playoffs this year is that Wildcard Saturday will have a game exclusively on Peacock and a Monday Night game. What kind of fu*kery is that? Haven't missed a playoff game since I've been watching football, but this might be the first year as I refuse to sign up for Peacock just to watch a single game. Not sure what the NFL was thinking on that.

Full schedule should be out tomorrow, but I think it will be the Chiefs vs 49ers in the SB.

Should be some really good matchups this year though.
Not sure it’s the NFL taking the gamble. Most likely will fail. I stopped UFC live events because of the same fuc*ery. Wouldn’t join the cabal to view it.

Not sure it’s the NFL taking the gamble. Most likely will fail. I stopped UFC live events because of the same fuc*ery. Wouldn’t join the cabal to view it.

Depending on the matchup, I will probably stick to my word and not sign up to Peacock. Love me some playoff football but this shit is out of hand. I've read that you can pay $4.99 for first month and cancel. It's all about the principle of giving up my payment info, email etc just to watch a playoff game.

Peacock is not a bad service though. I'm pretty sure they have a trial period.

I'm sure it is, but it's all about having to give over payment info, email addresses etc. It's ESPN + all over again in order for certain fans to watch their team play overseas. Next it will be Paramount, NICK, HBO Max, Hulu etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back