Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiiit if I'm paying it's gotta be on my TV, not in my lap
Not ideal for everyone. But it works for me as I'm usually heading to work at halftime. Get to work and fire up the tablet/phone and watch the second half. Plus it's cheap and I can watch all the playoff games without having to have 5 different subscriptions or cable. Lol

Sounds like work

Sounds like can't be assed lol

I would have to download app on phone then hope that app is on xbox, make account, link that account to Xbox app

31 hoops to jump through

Mexican roku sold at their flea market. I paid 125$ US dollars for it (2013) they installed a sports app on it (30$ a month).
Been using this and haven't looked back.
Get to see all the games from all of the major sports.
Also as of the past few years the games are in English now.

If AJ Brown does force his way out of Philly, now that he scrubbed the Eagles from his twitter, then I would have to change my mind. It was a good trade.

And count me as one of those who will not get to watch the freezer Bowl on Saturday. Shame.

how does TV know what signal you are feeding it... its a cable link to an input port.... TV should not know or care what the signal is

Am I wrong?

how does TV know what signal you are feeding it... its a cable link to an input port.... TV should not know or care what the signal is

Am I wrong?
From what I understand, there are apps/sites that have programming that prevents “sharing” in any way.
I guess that works for USB connection too.

If AJ Brown does force his way out of Philly, now that he scrubbed the Eagles from his twitter, then I would have to change my mind. It was a good trade.

And count me as one of those who will not get to watch the freezer Bowl on Saturday. Shame.
AJ out for Monday's game...is he done as an Eagle? The minute the losing started the whining started

For those who don't need to see the game live, it will be on NFL network starting at 11pm, I'll probably record it and watch it first thing Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back