Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
72142603007-ap-24007753336116.jpg

Jaguars to miss playoffs after 28-20 Week 18 loss to Titans

"Entering Week 13, Jacksonville sat at 8-3 and had the opportunity to capture the No. 1 seed in the playoffs. Now, they are looking at drafting around pick No. 18."

LOL

ravens vs 49ers superbowl, with the ravens winning. my official prediction.

obviously not a very edgy pick but ive thought this for a long time before the ravens took control of the 1 seed. and the 9ers are just too strong.

ravens vs 49ers superbowl, with the ravens winning. my official prediction.

obviously not a very edgy pick but ive thought this for a long time before the ravens took control of the 1 seed. and the 9ers are just too strong.

Guess it depends on their matchup in the Divisional round. That 2 week layoff will haunt them more than help them. I just don't think the Ravens will get there.

I still stand by the Chiefs in the AFC.

I was thinking about getting Paramount for the playoffs, but I saw a graphic Sunday where it was like 1 game on peacock, some on CBS, some on ABC, some on fox

I'll pass on this ppv trash

I was thinking about getting Paramount for the playoffs, but I saw a graphic Sunday where it was like 1 game on peacock, some on CBS, some on ABC, some on fox

I'll pass on this ppv trash

I think you can get every playoff game on the NFL+ app. Limited to mobile devices. But if you're watching alone and have a tablet, it's not too terrible of an experience for $5-$15. Not sure what the higher tier gives you during the playoffs.

I think you can get every playoff game on the NFL+ app. Limited to mobile devices. But if you're watching alone and have a tablet, it's not too terrible of an experience for $5-$15. Not sure what the higher tier gives you during the playoffs.
Shiiiiit if I'm paying it's gotta be on my TV, not in my lap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back