Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember that time belicheat drafted GOAT Brady and started bledsoe for 18 games with GOAT Brady just sitting there not playing

You don’t think maybe Brady learned a thing or 2 in that year. Which at the time was what you did with rookie QBs.

imagen2.dll

was looking at cars today... got a chuckle over Ford Bronco having GOAT modes... I mean it was hard not buying a vehicle with GOAT modes

Ravens, Bucs right off the get, Washington. Iggles

When did any of those team win without elite QB play ?

Washington? You aren’t talking about 30 years ago are you?
Tampa Bay ? Same thing ? 2002?
Those examples are old and you know I didn’t mean 30 years ago.

Ravens,…. ? Dilfer or Flacco? Flacco was pretty good that year and money in the playoffs. Not a scrub.

Eagles 28/43 for 373 3 TDs isn’t elite QB play. Wentz was an MVP candidate before he went down.

So.. because you are just going to be a dick and nitpick.. you don’t win a SB in today’s NFL without very good to elite QB play. Bailey Zappe and Mac Jones aren’t winning SBs.

When did any of those team win without elite QB play ?

Washington? You aren’t talking about 30 years ago are you?
Tampa Bay ? Same thing ? 2002?
Those examples are old and you know I didn’t mean 30 years ago.

Ravens,…. ? Dilfer or Flacco? Flacco was pretty good that year and money in the playoffs. Not a scrub.

Eagles 28/43 for 373 3 TDs isn’t elite QB play. Wentz was an MVP candidate before he went down.

So.. because you are just going to be a dick and nitpick.. you don’t win a SB in today’s NFL without very good to elite QB play. Bailey Zappe and Mac Jones aren’t winning SBs.
So now it’s time? Flacco sucks, Wentz sucks, Foles sucks…. Ball control plenty good enough with elite D. Dick eh? Lol! Pot meet kettle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back