Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it’s time? Flacco sucks, Wentz sucks, Foles sucks…. Ball control plenty good enough with elite D

Yes it’s time. Different era . Don’t act obtuse. You know the game was different. You also know I’m not talking about QBs entire careers either.

The Eagles were not playing ball control good defense. like I said… Foles threw for 373 yards in SB. That’s not ball control. Wentz did not suck that year.

Flacco did not suck. He was very good for a long time. He was SB MVP and was great in that SB. This makes you sound stupid or you are just being contrary on purpose.

When did any of those team win without elite QB play ?

Washington? You aren’t talking about 30 years ago are you?
Tampa Bay ? Same thing ? 2002?
Those examples are old and you know I didn’t mean 30 years ago.

Ravens,…. ? Dilfer or Flacco? Flacco was pretty good that year and money in the playoffs. Not a scrub.

Eagles 28/43 for 373 3 TDs isn’t elite QB play. Wentz was an MVP candidate before he went down.

So.. because you are just going to be a dick and nitpick.. you don’t win a SB in today’s NFL without very good to elite QB play. Bailey Zappe and Mac Jones aren’t winning SBs.
Please tell me how awesome Peyton Manning was getting his 2nd ring in Denver… do tell sir… please tell

Please tell me how awesome Peyton Manning was getting his 2nd ring in Denver… do tell sir… please tell

Keep squeezing. You look foolish trying to argue you don’t need a really good, dry good elite QB to win the SB. You do. You found 1 or hell a couple of examples where elite defense won it. Woo hoo. Just like your betting. In the long run I’ll win.

Proving it’s happened isn’t the same thing as me being wrong. It’s proves the variance.

Keep squeezing. You look foolish trying to argue you don’t need a really good, dry good elite QB to win the SB. You do. You found 1 or hell a couple of examples where elite defense won it. Woo hoo. Just like your betting. In the long run I’ll win.

Proving it’s happened isn’t the same thing as me being wrong. It’s proves the variance.
You throw elite out a lot.

you don’t need an “elite” QB to win a SB or an “elite” D.
You need a good D and a safe (no TO) QB.

you point to their performance in the SB game alone as proof they were better than they were.

Nick Foles is through and through a backup QB. Always has been. His story has been told multiple times throughout SB history.

And the argument for different era?
What changed in football since Flacco won? What was so significant that you can see a different NFL era over the last 10 years? What year did the current era start and by what defining terms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nucua stormed off the field. Guess he was told he needs to look like a diva in order to be paid as a WR.
He was probably told that he couldn’t go say “hi” to his friends and guys he looks up to on the other team because fans will call him “soft” and say he doesn’t care about the game.

He was probably told that he couldn’t go say “hi” to his friends and guys he looks up to on the other team because fans will call him “soft” and say he doesn’t care about the game.
everything said here is probably true

fans dont like to see players yuk it up with the other team... why should they

yet you were giving belicheat credit for drafting brady... clearly that was pure luck

Again with the reading comprehension issue …. I didn’t give him credit other than to say he was the guy, the GM who was in charge when Brady was picked. No where will you find where I said Belichick knew.

199 by the way. 198 players selected before him. It’s safe to say no one knew.

It’s freaking stupid how y’all want to argue with me so bad. You take the opposite side or what you think it is every time. This discussion started because I said BB would want total control and Jerry wouldn’t give it. You have made my case for me. Jerry Jones isn’t turning his team over to Bill Belichick or anyone else for that matter. It’s why Jimmy left. Jerry isn’t sharing the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back