Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a weird pull up to slide (looked like) then he reconsidered and plowed through the arm tackle.
Impressive run by Allen and this game is out of hand, Pit is cooked.

Pass on tomlin.
He keeps them Competitive for sure but also has issues with the assistants positions.

while a lot of people will look at his entire body of work, maybe look at the last 10 years. He won’t have that “no QB” stuff to argue for him.

Baby steps. Levis has a long way to go before getting compared to anyone good.
At this point, I think he’s surpassed Mettenberger but is still behind Volek on the team QB history.

Baby steps. Levis has a long way to go before getting compared to anyone good.
At this point, I think he’s surpassed Mettenberger but is still behind Volek on the team QB history.

Why? The right people can get him there. We could have won with him this year with a good OLine. Josh Allen was horrible his first year. Better his 2nd. Wil Levi’s has better numbers than Allen had year 1

Why? The right people can get him there. We could have won with him this year with a good OLine. Josh Allen was horrible his first year. Better his 2nd. Wil Levi’s has better numbers than Allen had year 1
He’s got to prove something. Plenty of slingers across the league and have come and gone.
It’s outrageous to think levis belongs in any conversation with Josh Allen at this point. he has a strong arm. Let’s see what he does with what is hopefully a much better team next year.

Halftime crew argued the 3rd FR by Buffalo that was called out bounds.

not sure what the confusion is, they’re saying the ball touch Friermouth while he was OOB.

people can debate whether the ball actually hit him but it’s not confusing.

He’s got to prove something. Plenty of slingers across the league and have come and gone.
It’s outrageous to think levis belongs in any conversation with Josh Allen at this point. he has a strong arm. Let’s see what he does with what is hopefully a much better team next year.

No one I know of is putting him in the same category with Allen now. Allen is in year 6. But he is where Allen was year 1, but better actually.

No one I know of is putting him in the same category with Allen now. Allen is in year 6. But he is where Allen was year 1, but better actually.
Someone just did
Levis can be our Josh Allen. Hopefully we get a coaching staff that can maximize his abilities

In one of the other threads someone said something along the lines of Levis’s ceiling being Josh Allen.

you seem like a pretty history oriented guy, how many QBs has a rookie year like Josh Allen, then became MVP candidates 2 years later?
I don’t care if you use the entire SB era, but we know rules have defined the post 2005 Peyton manning rule implementation as the current era.

Allen’s rookie season (and 2nd year) was not great, but he has defied almost all current NFL standards by taking major steps forward to where he is considered now.

I’m not hating on Levis either. I like the tools he showed and looks like he could be something in the NFL. Long way to go to back that up. MM8 did the same things for 2-3 years.

Someone just did

In one of the other threads someone said something along the lines of Levis’s ceiling being Josh Allen.

you seem like a pretty history oriented guy, how many QBs has a rookie year like Josh Allen, then became MVP candidates 2 years later?
I don’t care if you use the entire SB era, but we know rules have defined the post 2005 Peyton manning rule implementation as the current era.

Allen’s rookie season (and 2nd year) was not great, but he has defied almost all current NFL standards by taking major steps forward to where he is considered now.

I’m not hating on Levis either. I like the tools he showed and looks like he could be something in the NFL. Long way to go to back that up. MM8 did the same things for 2-3 years.
Calm down goofy no one is saying Levis is Allen. I said he could be our Allen. He could be. And that would be dope. He probably won't be but so what?

Calm down goofy no one is saying Levis is Allen. I said he could be our Allen. He could be. And that would be dope. He probably won't be but so what?
I know you didn’t say he was Allen. That’s also not what I said.
I said a comparison was made. However you look at that, to mention his name describing anything Levis, is a comparison.
I honestly don’t care, just mentioned he really hasn’t proven anything yet.

but you mention the “probably won’t be”.
Why would you add that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back