Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got

Anyone got the stats on their defense before and after Byard?
Not sure where the league ranks are but:
before Byard “winners”:
20.1 PA/game
290.3 total yds/game
227.4 passing yds/game

after byard joined “winners”:
28.7 PA/game
402.2 total yds/game
270.2 passing yds/game

Analytics
Or something like that
Or a Bruce Arians just said”The book says…..but who wrote the book?”

Just happening way too much. Vrabel seemed like a genius going for 2 against Miami when he really didn't need to, but it's a trend going for 2 when it's not needed.

NFL really screwed up by putting a playoff game on Monday night. Just doesn't have the feel of a playoff game.

Goodell continues to ruin the NFL.

NFL really screwed up by putting a playoff game on Monday night. Just doesn't have the feel of a playoff game.

Goodell continues to ruin the NFL.
It’s those 2 extra games. they could do 3 and 3 Sat/Sun but I think they’d have to limit the time in between a little more and that runs risks for OT games.

they also use the prime time TV watching slot with MNF.

It’s those 2 extra games. they could do 3 and 3 Sat/Sun but I think they’d have to limit the time in between a little more and that runs risks for OT games.

they also use the prime time TV watching slot with MNF.

There was nothing wrong in the old format. 3 games on Saturday and Sunday was perfect.

Just like the NFL Draft. All day Saturday and Sunday was a gem. Now it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Absolutely moronic what Goodell is doing to squeeze himself and his cronies more money.

There was nothing wrong in the old format. 3 games on Saturday and Sunday was perfect.

Just like the NFL Draft. All day Saturday and Sunday was a gem. Now it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Absolutely moronic what Goodell is doing to squeeze himself and his cronies more money.
They only did 3-3 the first year of playoff expansion (2020 season)
2021/22/now 23 were all 2-3-1 but this year buf got moved making it 2-2-2.

and I’m not disagreeing. I don’t like MNF, haven’t since I was in HS and didn’t care about Tuesday mornings.
When I became an adult (very very arguably that it’s ever happened) I had to worry about work the next morning.
At least on the West coast (I don’t really recommend for anything but NFL TV purposes) the MNF game is 5pm.

They only did 3-3 the first year of playoff expansion (2020 season)
2021/22/now 23 were all 2-3-1 but this year buf got moved making it 2-2-2.

and I’m not disagreeing. I don’t like MNF, haven’t since I was in HS and didn’t care about Tuesday mornings.
When I became an adult (very very arguably that it’s ever happened) I had to worry about work the next morning.
At least on the West coast (I don’t really recommend for anything but NFL TV purposes) the MNF game is 5pm.

Ah yeah you're right. Eliminating the #2 seed getting a bye week and add an extra team to the playoffs did damage.

Been drinking and forgot about that.

That’s kind of his job: To make as much money for the league as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back