Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah you're right. Eliminating the #2 seed getting a bye week and add an extra team to the playoffs did damage.

Been drinking and forgot about that.
eeeh... second place should not get a bye

I am fine with making everyone in POs that did not have best record in conference play every week.

Yep! My brain was off by a month on the date of the Byard trade lol. D’oheth!
In the last 7 games though the Eagles were 1-6 and the Titans were 3-4.
Still definitely not what AJ Brown meant to refer to.
I wasn’t really rooting against byard or even Cunningham but I don’t like how Brown left TN and certainly a comment like that talking s**t after he’s gone, so I do actively root against him, they just play for the same team.

And it’s just kind of sad that Tennessee was right in trading both those guys.

Still definitely not what AJ Brown meant to refer to.
I wasn’t really rooting against byard or even Cunningham but I don’t like how Brown left TN and certainly a comment like that talking s**t after he’s gone, so I do actively root against him, they just play for the same team.

And it’s just kind of sad that Tennessee was right in trading both those guys.

It looks like they may have been/are Cancers

Never let the 'facts' part ruin the 'fun' part...
We need a "big stat lie" thread that has really fun, cool stats that makes the Titans look good even if it's false.

"Buffalo Bills RB Tim Tindale holds the record for highest ypc avg. by a RB with 5 or more carries in the NFL playoffs at 14.6. The RB in second with a 14.3 ypc avg. is Tennessee Titans RB Chris Henry."

We need a "big stat lie" thread that has really fun, cool stats that makes the Titans look good even if it's false.

"Buffalo Bills RB Tim Tindale holds the record for highest ypc avg. by a RB with 5 or more carries in the NFL playoffs at 14.6. The RB in second with a 14.3 ypc avg. is Tennessee Titans RB Chris Henry."

I would read that thread...

Let me see what I can find.

In a similar vein, my buddies and I long ago started 'creating' fictional scoring scenarios whenever we'd all be together watching a various sport ball activities.

For example; when watching baseball, and your team is down by 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th with two outs, bases empty, all you would need to win is a '7-run-grand-slam-with-no-one-on-base,' which is obviously, the rarest play in all of baseball.

My Rockets lost by 30 points the other night; well, they would've won had they only made the '3-quarter-court-31-point-3-point-shot,' the rarest play in all of basketball.

Other favorites of mine have been the '3-hit-no-hitter,' the '99-yard-touchdown-run-from-the-47-yard-line,' and the '1-out-triple-play,' all of which are the rarest plays possible in their respective sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back