Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
More 2023 “journalism”
“One could guess” Philly was one of the teams and the ratbirds were another team that “could have inquired.”

This is no better than the live tweets happening as he DIDNT get traded to 31 other teams all
Off-season.

As far as I can tell Jordan Dajani needs traded to a different profession because this is just straight trash and CBS should be ashamed for putting their name anywhere on it.

More 2023 “journalism”
“One could guess” Philly was one of the teams and the ratbirds were another team that “could have inquired.”

This is no better than the live tweets happening as he DIDNT get traded to 31 other teams all
Off-season.

As far as I can tell Jordan Dajani needs traded to a different profession because this is just straight trash and CBS should be ashamed for putting their name anywhere on it.

Ya he confirmed he was close to being traded to one of those gross teams during the year on bussin with the boys podcast. He made it pretty clear he wants an owl more than anything else but didn't completely rule out coming back to titans. But said it does look like they are going different directions right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya he confirmed he was close to being traded to one of those gross teams during the year on bussin with the boys podcast. He made it pretty clear he wants an owl more than anything else but didn't completely rule out coming back to titans. But said it does look like they are go mg different directions right now
Curious why the author would leave a direct quote from Henry saying that confirmation of whatever team.
Or Henry is just speculating but I would think the player involved might get the true word.

Curious why the author would leave a direct quote from Henry saying that confirmation of whatever team.
Or Henry is just speculating but I would think the player involved might get the true word.
Ya Henry is probably the least dramatic star player ever, I'll take his word on it. It seems like the only way he comes back is if we make a lot of big moves to show we are going to compete. It'll be sickening to see him on the ratbirds

I think we have to bring Henry back, hate to waste a draft pick on a RB and given the shelf life these days of most RBs I don't want a retread from FA. What we did was just about right on how we used Henry and Spears this year that's basically what Henry's role would be. That and we need more Henry and Spears on the field at the same time in our offensive scheme like on 3rd downs.

I think we have to bring Henry back, hate to waste a draft pick on a RB and given the shelf life these days of most RBs I don't want a retread from FA. What we did was just about right on how we used Henry and Spears this year that's basically what Henry's role would be. That and we need more Henry and Spears on the field at the same time in our offensive scheme like on 3rd downs.
Henry talking SB at this point.

I hate that the titans really aren’t in position for an expected competitive season (they can be but most predictions will have them bottom feeders). I don’t think Henry comes back. Sucks big time.

The interesting thing about the Packers is that their QB transitions have all been messy, like really messed up, but they ALL worked. So they are doing it like Buffy the Vampire. So wrong. But so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back