Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does TV know what signal you are feeding it... its a cable link to an input port.... TV should not know or care what the signal is

Am I wrong?
Wireless screen casting is restricted in apps that don't want you to watch their content on bigger screens. To my knowledge, most phones don't have video out via corded connection. It's 2024...not many people tethering phones to TV's with a cable.

Wireless screen casting is restricted in apps that don't want you to watch their content on bigger screens. To my knowledge, most phones don't have video out via corded connection. It's 2024...not many people tethering phones to TV's with a cable.
I was thinking tablet

cable to cable
That's USB to HDMI. Even if you can mirror the screen of the device, I'd bet that most apps have it blocked from displaying video that way too.

Believe me, I've tried all kinds of hacks/tricks to try to run the NFL app video on a tv. They don't want it done, so they can block it.

That's USB to HDMI. Even if you can mirror the screen of the device, I'd bet that most apps have it blocked from displaying video that way too.

Believe me, I've tried all kinds of hacks/tricks to try to run the NFL app video on a tv. They don't want it done, so they can block it.
they nurff the outputs???

very confusing.

I am wanting to connect my tablet to 'smart' TV now... never cared before now - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back