Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
they nurff the outputs???

very confusing.

I am wanting to connect my tablet to 'smart' TV now... never cared before now - LOL
If it's restricted via app it'll either not play or show a black screen. Sometimes with audio.

The NFL app sometimes even restricts watching certain games on wifi. You can only watch some game on mobile connection. Doesn't happen often and I don't know what the exact criteria for that is. But yeah, they pretty much do everything they can to keep you watching on mobile.

Again, the only reason I even recommend it is because it's $5/month and it's handy if you're not able to be in front of a TV on game day. It can honestly be very frustrating. Like lately it's been logging me out of my account randomly...then it takes 10 mins to get logged back in. Expect better for a multi billion dollar corporation, but again, can't expect the world for $5/month.

Hope they lost they ass tonight on this dumb peacock chit… dropped in a couple local bars that weren’t carrying the KC/Fin game either. I was just curious

Hope they lost they ass tonight on this dumb peacock chit… dropped in a couple local bars that weren’t carrying the KC/Fin game either. I was just curious
I watched the first game at a bar and they had ads all over saying the KC/Mia game would not be there.
I too hope NFL took a big enough hit to unf**k that idea.

anything not on 'normal' crap puts bar staff in a bad place... even if possible to get that signal on it aint their dang job... and most are only capable of selecting a different channel on whatever dish/cable the bar pays for... BUT if they are not showing NFL they really should make that known IMO

I watched the game on Gamepass which most bars get anyway. The Gamepass broadcast was messed up though with the crowd audio so low it just sounded like two announcers chatting in an empty room. Completely awful. Never heard a game sound like that on Gamepass before. Switched over to a boot broadcast at halftime so I could get the immersive sound.

Love is the better QB and no doubt who the better coach is! Jerry got the better roster but he Dak and Mike choking again at home to a team that started 3-6 barely got in. Wow I am enjoying this. They better score this drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back