Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I have no reason to compare him to Brown and never did.
I’m the minority around here that was perfectly fine getting rid of Brown and still don’t change my mind on that.
So my comparison if I had to is, Burks cries, whines, b**ches and moans a lot less.
So Burks > Brown.

On the field, it’s currently a legit comparison between Burks and NWI and as of now, NWI > Burks.
Considering NWI has 9 more TDs, it's hard to compare those two as well.

He is too expensive to get rid of really. Not much choice but give him one more season to prove he isnt worth keeping. I hope he proves me wrong and becomes the number 1 of the future, but I wont be holding my breath waiting on it.

Who else got 1k? Who else got close? Who was the OC? Was that a great offense we were running last season or the season before? Who was the QB?

Y’all keep hyping NWI and blasting Burks when NWI only had 150 yards more on the season than Burks. Burks had 3 less games. The truth is neither has been that good. NWI made some catches for the highlight reel for big first downs or whatever. Burks wasn’t used properly in an offense that stunk. He will get his chance now. They are both depth at this point. That’s all NWI will ever be. Burks has a higher upside.

The reality is that some of y’all will always judge Burks against AJ Brown. His stats, his numbers. This is Burks vs AJ. It’s not a fair comparison. The trade was silly, the pick was silly. But none of that is Burks fault. He was put in a bad situation, not one to succeed in. It wasn’t a passing offense. It was just a bad deal for him.
Burks sucks regardless of the trade. Give me hyphen dude any day.
It’s a sub conscious thing. It’s there whether you admit it or not. Burks has been bad. No doubt. Not worth the 18th pick. But he wasn’t put in a good situation.

He would suck in any situation regardless. He is never on the field.

I absolutely do. Its my main issue with him. Not being available is a HUGE issue. But he has talent and he is only 24.

what Ontario said.. Nothing else needs to be said. He should get one more year. Release him now he goes to the Chiefs or Bills or god forbid the Texans and becomes an All Pro. I'm not about that. He deserves a shot in a passing offense. Derrick Henry, who I loved, screwed some of you up.
All pro?? Man why do you think that?

Burks sucks regardless of the trade. Give me hyphen dude any day.

He would suck in any situation regardless. He is never on the field.

…and if you assume, as it’s clear you are that he will continue to be “ never on the field” you only potentially have to worry about him 1 more season. His contract is fully guaranteed. The Titans are paying either way. Dead cap $9;million this year $4.5 next. Math is easy. He isn’t going anywhere.

If he can’t stay healthy he will be done.

Latest posts

Back