Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before he quit he told me he was going to trade me Henry, Murray, and Landry plus 1.8 for Doug Martin so I think we should go ahead and push that through.

Dearest friends,

I regretfully must resign my position as owner of my franchises in the Beaver and GOAT Leagues. I understand this might come as a shock to many of you as in my short stint as owner of these franchises I improved them greatly.

The Lord has called me in a new direction though and while I will miss the post game towel fights in the showers, I hope all understand that I am moving on to better and even gayer things.

I will keep you all in my thoughts as the season arrives and I look forward to hours of banter and fantasy talk in the Shoutbox that will mean absolutely nothing to me.

In closing I think that Clark will win it all, the first blind man to raise such a prestigious trophy.

I think Fry sucks cock, long ones.

Eston will continue to donate money to the league winners not out of generosity but rather delusions that his investment will actually pay off and he will win one day.

I think Scarecrow will soon be married to an Asian woman.

I believe Vondy is short. Really short.

I think SDM will continue asking for trades, that will never come.

I literally do not remember anyone else in the league so fuck you.

Regards,

Patrick

Dearest friends,

I regretfully must resign my position as owner of my franchises in the Beaver and GOAT Leagues. I understand this might come as a shock to many of you as in my short stint as owner of these franchises I improved them greatly.

The Lord has called me in a new direction though and while I will miss the post game towel fights in the showers, I hope all understand that I am moving on to better and even gayer things.

I will keep you all in my thoughts as the season arrives and I look forward to hours of banter and fantasy talk in the Shoutbox that will mean absolutely nothing to me.

In closing I think that Clark will win it all, the first blind man to raise such a prestigious trophy.

I think Fry sucks cock, long ones.

Eston will continue to donate money to the league winners not out of generosity but rather delusions that his investment will actually pay off and he will win one day.

I think Scarecrow will soon be married to an Asian woman.

I believe Vondy is short. Really short.

I think SDM will continue asking for trades, that will never come.

I literally do not remember anyone else in the league so **** you.

Regards,

Patrick

Shit homie I already won it with one eye. Draft and all was post accident.

New fee deadline+ Future dues discussion:

We can poll this or however but the fee deadline needs reworked. My initial thought is to move it to the championship week so everyone is paid in prior to major off season moves and forcing decisions of members who are on the edge of staying. Thoughts and ideas please. We need more time to find quality members than 2 weeks notice sometimes.

Secondly: future draft picks. Trading two years down the line and then bailing might become an issue... some sort of security deposit for 1st and 2nd round picks probably need to be in place. obviously trading around is part of the game but we need to intelligently defend against "what if" and a bum team with no future picks and a vacating owner.

All this is up for discussion. We just need to get ahead of any brewing storms while we can. All ideas welcome.

I implemented the pay-in-advance when you trade in my other league. it's working well so far.

the way I've been doing it is if you trade 2 or more picks from a future year, OR you trade your 1st rounder from a future year, you pay.

the new owner will trade me ajayi

I think the rest of us are pretty good for our money but I'm also in favor of paying in advance if necessary. Vondy's system sounds pretty good

I implemented the pay-in-advance when you trade in my other league. it's working well so far.

the way I've been doing it is if you trade 2 or more picks from a future year, OR you trade your 1st rounder from a future year, you pay.

Both not bad ideas. If you trade around and still maintain a 1 I don't have any issue. Moving a first completely is the major concern.

the new owner will trade me ajayi

I think the rest of us are pretty good for our money but I'm also in favor of paying in advance if necessary. Vondy's system sounds pretty good
It doesn't really have anything to do with not trusting people. It's just life happens, people lose interest, etc. Not saying it would happen, but just as an example, you and thaky traded picks 2 and 3 years out. If for whatever reason one of you guys couldn't do it anymore it'd be nearly impossible to find someone to take over. New owners don't want to have no picks regardless of how good the roster might be. And it's not fair for the rest of the league to have to give that team picks/players.

Fwiw we probably can't retroactively ask for dues from strike or thaky for their moves so I don't see that being an issue but the NEXT moves would activate the dues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back