Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fry wants all of the picks

now due to the fry curse when delanie gets injured its his fault
I'm looking at the weekly points by Walker and Cook and there is basically no difference. He just hasn't been a big part of the offense this year. It was similar last year, except he'd have a random big game. I'm sure that will still happen, but I think I can do without him.

I have played against Larry Fitzgerald three times in 1.5 years of Beaver. He has scored 60 combined points in those three meetings.

The fuck did I ever do to you, Larry?

rip calgary's team 2017

also hurts sdm's nelson trade too.

First Tannehill, now Rogers. I was getting by, but even at 5-1 my season is over. Only hope is to scrape into the playoffs and Rogers heals quickly and comes back. But I doubt that happens.

I'm open for business if anyone is looking to acquire players. Looking for picks.

corey davis is really letting me down. that and hoyer going from 29 points one week to 1.7 the next.... this was the last time i needed to use him too... he couldnt wait just 1 more damn week

I have a solid shot at having 4 starting QBs next year. Beathard is about to lock in his franchise QB status and Peterman will be taking over for Tyrod next year.

@VondyP 2 firsts and Beathard is all yours.

First Tannehill, now Rogers. I was getting by, but even at 5-1 my season is over. Only hope is to scrape into the playoffs and Rogers heals quickly and comes back. But I doubt that happens.

I'm open for business if anyone is looking to acquire players. Looking for picks.
You seem like maybe you’d want to buy tom brady

I have a solid shot at having 4 starting QBs next year. Beathard is about to lock in his franchise QB status and Peterman will be taking over for Tyrod next year.

@VondyP 2 firsts and Beathard is all yours.
beathard gonna be replaced in the upcoming draft. u can keep him

also... who the fk is peterman?

520 shutting it down
And I have his first round pick.
yq38Hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back