Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah guys, I know it probably looks a little shady. But today was my wife's bday and I was literally out all day with her. Didn't even get to watch the Titans and didn't have a chance to even check my fantasy stuff until 7pm.

Really though, the only change we could've made with his current roster was putting in TEN defense and that was 6 points. Even picking up FAs might not have made a difference.

I agree we need to get this figured out though. Either it's a dead team for the rest of the season or we manage it like it were our own. If the latter then we may need extra eyes on it (before kickoff). Believe it or not babysitting rosters is kind of a pain in the ass for us sometimes when we have other stuff going on.

Oh I wasn’t trying to accuse anyone of anything shady.

I just saw the three byes and assumed SDM would have lost. He wouldn’t have, again, it’s just one of those things we need to avoid in the future in keep things fair. No worries I’m sure everyone knows it’s difficult to keep track of two teams in the same league.

Oh I wasn’t trying to accuse anyone of anything shady.

I just saw the three byes and assumed SDM would have lost. He wouldn’t have, again, it’s just one of those things we need to avoid in the future in keep things fair. No worries I’m sure everyone knows it’s difficult to keep track of two teams in the same league.

I specifically checked the recent "trade" teams to make sure there wasn't a hole. I never even looked at SDMs other team in goat which had a missing RB in his own lineup.

knew this league would have trouble when you kicked me out. the trash talk is gone, the matchups aren't fun anymore, the teams are being run like a chore.

make fantasy football fun again= make @titanthakur commissioner

I know he's got the concussion right now, but if any teams that aren't in win-now mode would like to trade a WR/package for Freeman hit me up.

the goat qb

andrew

luck
kd0ml.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back