Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vondy already payed for 2018 draft picks as part of this years dues. I don't see why he should have to pay.

If he did already send money for them than that's cool too. I didn't keep a note of it. Probably need to or have them at least post here when they do so we can always find the post if need be

PSA:

Due to PayPal failure to keep records for very long, can anyone verify here if you've paid in advance due to trade restrictions please.

HUGE shoutout to Mike Mularkey and the Tennessee Titans for being so trash and letting Gurley rip off 45 points on their b*tch asses. I couldn't have done it without you guys. So sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you. All these years of being a Titans fan and I finally actually got something out of it. Never thought I'd see the day. It's an amazing feeling.

#blessed

HUGE shoutout to Mike Mularkey and the Tennessee Titans for being so trash and letting Gurley rip off 45 points on their b*tch asses. I couldn't have done it without you guys. So sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you. All these years of being a Titans fan and I finally actually got something out of it. Never thought I'd see the day. It's an amazing feeling.

#blessed
Lol did he really get 45 points LOL

#blessed
Dreaded Dan traded you Gurley and then loses to him. That's got to feel like a good old fashion kick to the nards.

Congrats Sdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back