Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say Thaky is the one with four stripes on his Adidas.

nkpuzaaq38601.jpg

I paid for a trade I'll have to look back and see if it was for 18' or 19' being honest I think it was 19'. But yes I need my burritos from the gas station but good thing it's about to be the first of the month and my stamps can pay for them. But since you miss your team so much I'll sell it back to the you 50$ I saved it as much as I could

I paid for a trade I'll have to look back and see if it was for 18' or 19' being honest I think it was 19'. But yes I need my burritos from the gas station but good thing it's about to be the first of the month and my stamps can pay for them. But since you miss your team so much I'll sell it back to the you 50$ I saved it as much as I could

Don’t you have some doobies to burn and protests to attend?

Gurley beat me in my big money league too, fuck that guy.

Anyways, I gotta pay for next year still Still $12.50 USD? What's the paypal email again please?

Sent

edit: Actually thinking about it, I probably should have sent that back when I traded next years first for Brady? Sorry, totally didn't even think of it until just now. But, money sent :) lol
I may be wrong but I think if you trade a 2018 first during the 2017 season, you don't have to pay ahead. I think it's only if you trade a first or multiple picks from a draft that is not the next upcoming draft.

Again I might be wrong on that.

I may be wrong but I think if you trade a 2018 first during the 2017 season, you don't have to pay ahead. I think it's only if you trade a first or multiple picks from a draft that is not the next upcoming draft.

you are wrong, any future 1st

Any future first warrants paying ahead.

So just for fun is there a link to the draft board lotto for sunday? thought last year we had a predetermined link just so theres no cheating going on (not that ensc would).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back