Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
they havent actually changed the # of keepers in settings so you cant really do it right meow
Thanks. Apparently I hadn't checked this thread in a while and had to go through like 7-8 pages of posts. Glad to see the # of keepers is now 18, 14 was gonna suck lol.

Thanks. Apparently I hadn't checked this thread in a while and had to go through like 7-8 pages of posts. Glad to see the # of keepers is now 18, 14 was gonna suck lol.
When the time comes though... Team > Settings > Keepers

It's definitely way more hidden than it should be. IDK why they don't make it where you can just set keepers on the main roster page.

When the time comes though... Team > Settings > Keepers

It's definitely way more hidden than it should be. IDK why they don't make it where you can just set keepers on the main roster page.
Thanks. I knew it was hidden because I recall having to ask last year. Any idea when it will be updated so we can go in and pick our keepers?

Only having 4 QBs is tough. A guy like Brissett has somewhat decent value in 2QB setups. But if I keep him I couldn't draft a rookie if I wanted to.

lol

backup qbs who wont play next year not worth 3rd rounders
I wouldn't have had that pick anyway because we're only making six picks. 3 in the first, 2 in the second, and 2 in the third is 7 picks. I wouldn't have used the third that went to Dusty. May as well get something for it.

He's better than Drew Stanton, who was marked as one of my keepers because I have no QB depth.

I wouldn't have had that pick anyway because we're only making six picks. 3 in the first, 2 in the second, and 2 in the third is 7 picks. I wouldn't have used the third that went to Dusty. May as well get something for it.

He's better than Drew Stanton, who was marked as one of my keepers because I have no QB depth.
Gimme those picks then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back