Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trade calc is way off when it comes to 1st round picks imo. They put way too much weight into them, even when they are years off. They also are very slow to adjust player values at times. It's a loose guideline rather than gospel.

He used the 2.4 on Engram, hit big... and then is getting a likely very late 2019 1st in return. That's a bad deal no matter how you slice it.

No. I was surprised he accepted immediately without trying to haggle, but I don't think it was rape at all.
It wasn't an RSB level trade. But I don't think any Engram owner would've accepted that deal, without not realizing it was a 2019 pick.

Deal was offered and accepted though. Just sucks for Crow. Who knows though. Your team could disappoint this season and it may end up being a decent pick.

Yea wouldn’t have done it had I noticed it was a 19.

OBJ comes back, and Eli is Eli. To be honest, I don’t think it’s going to turn out as well for Fry as he might hope.

Yea wouldn’t have done it had I noticed it was a 19.

OBJ comes back, and Eli is Eli. To be honest, I don’t think it’s going to turn out as well for Fry as he might hope.
Always double and then triple check the year of the pick. I have had a couple of people try to pull fast ones on me that way.

I'm the dumb one in all of this. I took Njoku over Engram. May still be the better pick long term but so far Engram has been far better.

The dropoff from the top TEs to the rest of the bunch tends to be pretty significant. I think they're worth quite a bit. The hard part is finding the ones who will be consistent from year to year.

A first is a steep price for a TE not named Kelce. Gronk's injury history makes him too risky in my opinion.

Engram is probably comparable to Hunter Henry as far as value/future value is concerned. I wouldn't give a first for either of them.

Having said that I probably wouldn't take a likely late 2019 1st for Engram either unless I had another solid option at TE.

A first is a steep price for a TE not named Kelce. Gronk's injury history makes him too risky in my opinion.

Engram is probably comparable to Hunter Henry as far as value/future value is concerned. I wouldn't give a first for either of them.

Having said that I probably wouldn't take a likely late 2019 1st for Engram either unless I had another solid option at TE.
Graham

I had Eric Ebron as my starting TE. Engram is an automatic upgrade with Pat Shurmur's offense.

Hopefully the o-line gets fixed and they don't need to keep Engram inline as often as they did.

yea but hunter henry is actually good

The dropoff from the top TEs to the rest of the bunch tends to be pretty significant. I think they're worth quite a bit. The hard part is finding the ones who will be consistent from year to year.
This. A few years back I always took Gronk in the first because having a top 5 TE makes a massive difference in FF. In recent years Walker has been that guy for me, but last season was a disappointment.

That's why I used my first last year on OJ Howard. Not sure if it'll work out, but all the RB's were taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back