Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aite which one of y’all **** faces gonna trade me a great tight end below market value???

Jk I’ll pay the price for the right guy
Delanie Walker: IR
Will Dissly: IR
Austin Seferian-Jenkings: IR

Please, no one trade this man a tight end. These guys have families they need to feed. They can't be out here getting killed. Their kids will starve.

Delanie Walker: IR
Will Dissly: IR
Austin Seferian-Jenkings: IR

Please, no one trade this man a tight end. These guys have families they need to feed. They can't be out here getting killed. Their kids will starve.
In goat

Asj-ir
Doyle-doubtful
Ebron-questionable

LOL

i dont think its that bad. rudolph is one of the best TEs and you desperately need one. it's okay to overpay when you are in need sometimes
thinking back maybe I shoulda countered with tate but I have enough WRs where I think I could afford the overpay for Rudy

Just gotta hope Allison comes back and continues to grow into Rogers #2 option at worst

thinking back maybe I shoulda countered with tate but I have enough WRs where I think I could afford the overpay for Rudy

Just gotta hope Allison comes back and continues to grow into Rogers #2 option at worst
dametreas has been trying to con me into giving him alshon in one of our other leagues for like 2 weeks. i doubt he would have taken tate, he's in love with alshon rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back