Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dametreas

3qwdfx.jpg

Fuck me, back to back weeks where a guy ended up being out last minute and I was a minute late to swap him out. Would have won this week too. Fuck.

As for Rudolph, what's up with him this season? He's sucked. I would have thought he'd ball with Cousins.

I don’t know about y’all, but the thing I’m most excited for is @Fry dropping a dud his first playoff game
1. Fuck you too, man.

2. It’s going to happen. I’ve accepted it. It’ll be fluky as fuck too. The chiefs will have the #2 seed locked up and tell the media all week they’re playing their starters. They’ll play like a quarter.

2. It’s going to happen. I’ve accepted it. It’ll be fluky as **** too. The chiefs will have the #2 seed locked up and tell the media all week they’re playing their starters. They’ll play like a quarter.
this could become a serious issue for me, gonna need them to start losing soon

1. **** you too, man.

2. It’s going to happen. I’ve accepted it. It’ll be fluky as **** too. The chiefs will have the #2 seed locked up and tell the media all week they’re playing their starters. They’ll play like a quarter.
I mean I'll take mahomes and tyreek off your hands if you don't want that problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back