Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerry has already said he's gonna extend dak... and easily replaceable by who exactly? lol
Oh so daks already signed his 7 year 100 million dollar contract huh?

Daks a 20-25th best fantasy qb. Better for real football than fantasy. I’m not sad I’m getting a first and second for a player I don’t be like starting anyways

I got dak for two seconds

“You’ll never get a dak Prescott for less than two firsts it’s impossibke no college qb can ever do what he does”

Lol.

I got dak for two seconds

“You’ll never get a dak Prescott for less than two firsts it’s impossibke no college qb can ever do what he does”

Lol.
That's not what anyone said.

We're saying you were set at the most difficult and important position in the league. You also had a building block piece in Mixon. Had you added an RB2 and a solid WR you'd be right where you needed to be. Hell, maybe even Brieda becomes that RB2.

Now you have to throw those draft picks at a QB and the other positions get ignored.

That's not what anyone said.

We're saying you were set at the most difficult and important position in the league. You also had a building block piece in Mixon. Had you added an RB2 and a solid WR you'd be right where you needed to be. Hell, maybe even Brieda becomes that RB2.

Now you have to throw those draft picks at a QB and the other positions get ignored.
Lol

Dak and his 17 pOINTS a game ain’t hat hard to replace

I got 2 firsts and 2 seconds. I could find a dak replacement and rb2 and a wr and someone else.

But I forgot i traded dak so he’s all the sudden the GOAT and impossible to upgrade over

When daks riding pine next season we can revisit this

i think its impossible for any players to get you playoff berths
You have like 100 pOINTS more than me and I have like 5 tight ends in IR

if I had Walker I woulda outscored you easy

But dak the GOAT huh and gordon was busted for weed a month ago like you said right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back