Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because like most, in a 2 QB leagues, he's smart enough to have 3 viable starting QBs already!? With the way the league is constructed, it's the most important position. That's why I have 4. Well, that and because I was hammered by injuries last season lol.
yeah i honestly thought about trading for dak but... why? i have 3 starters already. had an offer drawn up and everything but then caught myself.

yeah i honestly thought about trading for dak but... why? i have 3 starters already. had an offer drawn up and everything but then caught myself.
Unless you're looking to upgrade, 3 is enough if they are legit starters. I wouldn't have gave up a 1st for Brady last year if it wasn't for the Rogers injury. Now that Tannehill is back and been playing alright, I'll be looking to move one.

You have to make it past @CalgaryTitansFan first.

I feel like this is going to be Frank Gore's week. A 1st round pick and he's yours.
I'm glad Connon is out, that will help. Still going to be a tight week.

@SawdustMan

tenor.gif

Oh, hey, Fred suddenly sets his lineup and is the highest scoring team this week. Imagine that. When he has to win late in the season to get a better draft pick he takes the time to pick a lineup instead of just having guys who aren't playing.

Sandbagging sack of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back