Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
henry kinda carried his team tho, and ill be highest scoring after tonights game :)
He started Blake Bortles last week at QB despite him being benched for Kessler.

Chase Daniel was available to pick up since he had Trubisky out with an injury. He didn't bother. And yeah, that one lineup change would have given him enough points to beat Hammer, which would have put Fred in 11th out of 12.

Sandbagging sack of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
He started Blake Bortles last week at QB despite him being benched for Kessler.

Chase Daniel was available to pick up since he had Trubisky out with an injury. He didn't bother. And yeah, that one lineup change would have given him enough points to beat Hammer, which would have put Fred in 11th out of 12.

Sandbagging sack of ****.
Not saying he isn't purposely tanking. But we can't really force people to pick up a FA because one of their guys got injured.

Not saying he isn't purposely tanking. But we can't really force people to pick up a FA because one of their guys got injured.
Oh I know. I'm just saying, this is two years in a row when he suddenly starts setting his lineup after weeks of, "I'm in last place. What's the point?"

But let's be honest, one of the QBs on his roster isn't even on an NFL team right now. Having Chase Daniel makes a whole lot more sense if you have Turbisky than insurance salesman Landry Jones.

Oh, hey, Fred suddenly sets his lineup and is the highest scoring team this week. Imagine that. When he has to win late in the season to get a better draft pick he takes the time to pick a lineup instead of just having guys who aren't playing.

Sandbagging sack of ****.
In situations like this, where it's blatant, people should lose the top pick if they get it, and get bumped down.

Well it looks like I may have to root for a loss. I’m up by 32 in my redraft league and all my opponent has is Wilson. I’m down by 32 in Beaver and all I have is Wilson.

Redraft is more $$$ and I like my chances of winning that league more.

Well it looks like I may have to root for a loss. I’m up by 32 in my redraft league and all my opponent has is Wilson. I’m down by 32 in Beaver and all I have is Wilson.

Redraft is more $$$ and I like my chances of winning that league more.
like you have a choice

Well if I win in Beaver, I’ll lose in my redraft and vice versa. I’m stating my preference of the two.

It’s fantasy, none of us have a choice how well a player will do.
Well, I am happy to tell you that you got your wish, and lost in Beaver.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back