Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well FWIW I'd have never done this deal if Odell were healthy right now. I don't think anyone is giving away Odell for much less than what I got.

I get two guys who total around 300 points in a year along with a late 1st round pick and you get two guys who total around 550 points in a year.

Yeah. Real solid.
Way off on your numbers. Who is getting 550? Kupp and Bell combined for 115 this year. Even if both were healthy, ain’t getting 550 going forward. Golladay and Drake already have about 300 with two weeks left. That number could climb a lot closer to 400.

Bell’s value is going way down. Conner was able to put up Bell numbers, which hurts Bell’s value. Is Bell that elite or does it have a lot to do with that system as well?

Golladay way more valuable than Kupp. Drake and 1st not as valuable as Bell. Not too far off with all the unknowns surrounding Bell.

Way off on your numbers. Who is getting 550? Kupp and Bell combined for 115 this year. Even if both were healthy, ain’t getting 550 going forward. Golladay and Drake already have about 300 with two weeks left. That number could climb a lot closer to 400.

Bell’s value is going way down. Conner was able to put up Bell numbers, which hurts Bell’s value. Is Bell that elite or does it have a lot to do with that system as well?

Golladay way more valuable than Kupp. Drake and 1st not as valuable as Bell. Not too far off with all the unknowns surrounding Bell.
I'm perfectly happy with Bell being a top 7-10 RB and on my bench. Those guys don't grow on trees. I'm fully aware that his value is at its lowest right now. I'm fine with waiting until his situation settles down to move him. I'm also fine with going with CMC, 4net, and Bell next year if I don't get a deal I like. I'm sure as hell not going to give him away.

I actually like Golladay, but I like Kupp Better. He's in a better spot. The Rams just choose which WR they want to throw to on that particular drive. They all get their numbers.

Drake is the trade killer. I'm just not a fan. He can't beat Frank Gore out to avoid a timeshare. 143 touches through 13 games? He's been injury prone his entire football career. Bama Bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back