Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of wanted @SawdustMan to win because we had easily the highest scoring teams in the league, but that last minute trade was some bull****. I'm glad it bit him in the ass.
How was it BS? We don't have a trade deadline and it was done within the timeframe we set for trades to be accepted and count for for that week.

Odell was done. Baldwin was out last week and was DNP/limited all this week (not to mention has been pretty doodoo all year anyway). I was looking at potentially having to start Moore, Sanu, and Jordy as my WR group... in the playoffs. I doubt anyone in my position would've not been looking to make a big move for a WR.

You get this close to a championship you do all you can to make it happen. Obviously backfired this time but oh well. Shit happens. I knew this was a possibility. Luckily, I can live with the trade moving forward.

How was it BS? We don't have a trade deadline and it was done within the timeframe we set for trades to be accepted and count for for that week.

Odell was done. Baldwin was out last week and was DNP/limited all this week (not to mention has been pretty doodoo all year anyway). I was looking at potentially having to start Moore, Sanu, and Jordy as my WR group... in the playoffs. I doubt anyone in my position would've not been looking to make a big move for a WR.

You get this close to a championship you do all you can to make it happen. Obviously backfired this time but oh well. **** happens. I knew this was a possibility. Luckily, I can live with the trade moving forward.
Because you trade raped Striker.

It wasn't trade rape cmon

Odell a future hall of famer about to enter his prime
It was fine. This is just what people do anytime there's a big trade.... because jealous. Every trade calculator has you winning. And every single person in that reddit thread you posted in liked your side better. But I somehow "trade raped" you according to gotitans.

hmmmm so let's see...

SDMs original starters this week:
RB2 - Marlon Mack - 25.4pts
WR3 - Doug Baldwin - 21.7pts
-------------------------
47.1pts Total

SDMs Starters After You "Gg get ****ed" Me:
RB2 - Phillip Lindsay - 6.4pts
WR3 - Stefon Diggs - 13.8pts
-------------------------
20.2pts Total

You made @SawdustMan miss out on 26.9 points.
I only beat SDM by about 14 points.

Thanks for giving your Fantasy Football AIDS to my opponent.

GG GET ****ED
VONDY SENDS HIS REGARDS

thumb.png
lol let's be real, that was the only thing Baldwin has done all year, he's been trash. Would someone have even started him?

Your team is worse off after that trade. Back to RB0.
That's not how you judge whether something is trade rape or not though. You keep changing your justification of why the trade was "bull****" lol.

It was a totally fair and legal trade, like it or not.

That's not how you judge whether something is trade rape or not though. You keep changing your justification of why the trade was "bull****" lol.

It was a totally fair and legal trade, like it or not.
I’ve always thought striker got the raw end of the deal. He’s adding, what, 280 points with OBJ? Losing probably around 450 if Lindsay stays on this trajectory?

Also losing an up and comer at RB, the toughest position in fantasy.

And he gave up a pick. I would have never accepted that trade if I was him, let alone offered it.

All this does is keep the league top heavy though. One less team you and I have to worry about.

I’ve always thought striker got the raw end of the deal. He’s adding, what, 280 points with OBJ? Losing probably around 450 if Lindsay stays on this trajectory?

And he gave up a pick. I would have never accepted that trade if I was him, let alone offered it.

All this does is keep the league top heavy though. One less team you and I have to worry about.
Eh. Like I said, Lindsay is a one year wonder at this point. There's a whole laundry list of RBs who had one great year then fell off. Diggs not even the most productive WR on his own team. And 2nd round picks don't pan out to much of anything the vast majority of the time. I'm definitely assuming plenty of risk here myself.

Yeah, rek loses a RB but now he has Odell and Evans, arguably 2 of the top 5 non-QB dynasty assets there are. That's pretty freaking huge imo. To be totally honest, I'm not sure I even accept that trade if I weren't in the playoffs and in such a rough spot with my WRs.

Would u have accepted diggs and Lindsay for Hopkins?

Probably not.

1. I have a deeper roster than you.
2. Hopkins has a much better QB situation.
Well what if he was injured and you had to start sanu in playoffs

I think Beckham and Hopkins is really close, so that's my logic

My roster is deep enough. Got devante and kerryon coming back at rb next year

Lindsay is being overvalued by a lot of people I think. He may end up being a stud but let’s not forget about one year wonders who fell off immediately the next year. Jeremy Hill was a consensus top 5 RB after his rookie year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back