Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we need to seriously get something hammered out (no pun intended) to deal with this. It seems to be happening more and more in this league and that shit can have very real repercussions to the playoff hunt as well as lotto picks.

Feel like we need to seriously get something hammered out (no pun intended) to deal with this. It seems to be happening more and more in this league and that **** can have very real repercussions to the playoff hunt as well as lotto picks.
It likely isn’t gonna affect anything this week, but I’m all for replacing people on byes or known injuries after the fact going forward.

Feel like we need to seriously get something hammered out (no pun intended) to deal with this. It seems to be happening more and more in this league and that **** can have very real repercussions to the playoff hunt as well as lotto picks.
he's still in the playoff hunt so he's only hurting himself. cant be helping playoff contenders when they mess up.

It likely isn’t gonna affect anything this week, but I’m all for replacing people on byes or known injuries after the fact going forward.
That's what we've always done in the past but it's just tough to stay on top of every single roster every single week in both leagues. And frankly, we shouldn't have to babysit teams. There just needs to be actual repercussions for not starting a full lineup. At least on a 2nd+ offense.

Eston and Hammer are in a pretty close one and Hamm has three bye players in his lineup. If Eston wins I'd say it absolutely affected things. Hell the Titans D was good for 15 alone.

he's still in the playoff hunt so he's only hurting himself. cant be helping playoff contenders when they mess up.
Eh, that team isn't making the playoffs. And even if he did he's not going anywhere.

It's not about "helping playoff contenders", it's about making everything as fair as possible for all teams. A team getting an easy win over a team that only used 6 of 9 starting lineup spots is bad for the league and should be unacceptable. Bottom line. If eston ended up bumping someone else out of the playoffs based on this gimme win, that's fucked up. It's essentially like getting a bye week, which is totally unfair to the other teams.

But hell, hammer still has a chance in this. I just think this sorta thing needs to be dealt with regardless.

Eh, that team isn't making the playoffs. And even if he did he's not going anywhere.

It's not about "helping playoff contenders", it's about making everything as fair as possible for all teams. A team getting an easy win over a team that only used 6 of 9 starting lineup spots is bad for the league and should be unacceptable. Bottom line. If eston ended up bumping someone else out of the playoffs based on this gimme win, that's ****ed up. It's essentially like getting a bye week, which is totally unfair to the other teams.

But hell, hammer still has a chance in this. I just think this sorta thing needs to be dealt with regardless.
I woulda won anyways

It's not about "helping playoff contenders", it's about making everything as fair as possible for all teams. A team getting an easy win over a team that only used 6 of 9 starting lineup spots is bad for the league and should be unacceptable. Bottom line. If eston ended up bumping someone else out of the playoffs based on this gimme win, that's ****ed up. It's essentially like getting a bye week, which is totally unfair to the other teams.
i mean, he's literally in 6th place, he can very easily make playoffs. now that he messed up and didnt set his lineup its that much harder. i'm fine with fixing lineups when its a team that has given up because they are already eliminated, but if someone is on the fringe and they forget to set their lineup that is on them.

i mean, he's literally in 6th place, he can very easily make playoffs. now that he messed up and didnt set his lineup its that much harder. i'm fine with fixing lineups when its a team that has given up because they are already eliminated, but if someone is on the fringe and they forget to set their lineup that is on them.
We can put it to a vote but I'd be surprised if really anyone agrees with you. Other than probably Eston lol.

It's amazing to me you don't see why this is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back