Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fry I’m wondering what I did to you for you to try and sabotage my lotto pick? First you trade Dan Kirk Cousins, then you lose to him, then you talk me into benching Golladay against Dan. All of these things resulted in Dan’s pick not ending up a lotto pick plus I miss the first round bye.

You’ve been a real asshole in this whole deal.

@SawdustMan I hope @520 s pick ends up first overall and whoever you take is a Ryan Leaf level bust.

@Fry I’m wondering what I did to you for you to try and sabotage my lotto pick? First you trade Dan Kirk Cousins, then you lose to him, then you talk me into benching Golladay against Dan. All of these things resulted in Dan’s pick not ending up a lotto pick plus I miss the first round bye.

You’ve been a real ******* in this whole deal.

@SawdustMan I hope @520 s pick ends up first overall and whoever you take is a Ryan Leaf level bust.
Pope-John-Paul-II-Statue-Inside-The-Wieliczka-Salt-Mine.jpg

You’ve been a real ******* in this whole deal.

I talked you out of starting Golladay? You didn’t even ask about it. I said *I* wasn’t going to play him.

View attachment 16762

Last edited by a moderator:
You get lotto balls by finish. last place gets the most. 7th place gets the fewest.If you win the loser bracket you get an extra one.

The order is revealed at halftime of the Super Bowl.
I'm assuming it's auto generated by the site?

ItIs it like the NHL where the first 7 picks are based on chance? As in if 3rd place gets first pick, does the worst record trade back to the third pick? Or are picks one through seven all draws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back