Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarecrow out here turning his nose up at the #9, #8, and #17 RBs last year.

Also has David Montgomery, Jordan Howard, Gio Bernard, Ryquell Armstead, Bryce Love, and Bo Scarbrough on his roster without a first round pick.

Bye, bish...

Scarecrow out here turning his nose up at the #9, #8, and #17 RBs last year.

Also has David Montgomery, Jordan Howard, Gio Bernard, Ryquell Armstead, Bryce Love, and Bo Scarbrough on his roster without a first round pick.

Bye, bish...

Did you leave out Alvin on purpose?

When is the draft, and when will the new draft positions be updated? I know I'm supposed to be picking at 1.2, but it's not showing on the site.

When is the draft, and when will the new draft positions be updated? I know I'm supposed to be picking at 1.2, but it's not showing on the site.
For real @Ensconatus. It doesn’t make a difference if the seasons starts in September, October, March, or doesn’t happen at all. These guys are going to get drafted at some point. The team situations aren’t going to change much unless one of these guys dies from Rona.

Plus, @Jwill1919 is going to end up trading his whole damn team if we don’t do something.

For real @Ensconatus. It doesn’t make a difference if the seasons starts in September, October, March, or doesn’t happen at all. These guys are going to get drafted at some point. The team situations aren’t going to change much unless one of these guys dies from Rona.

Plus, @Jwill1919 is going to end up trading his whole damn team if we don’t do something.

Gd it fine. Coming soon.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back