Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SawdustMan let's work something out. I've sent a couple of offers we can play with.
Man I'm looking trying to find something that makes sense but having a hard time. Really I feel good at WR even though I lack an actual WR1. RB is what my team needs but really I'm just not sold on any of the guys you'd be willing to involved. I know Brees is old as dirt but I feel it's a good situation with Brees/Watson as the proven guys and Jones/Burrow as the younger upside guys. So it'd take something decent for me to want to break up that dynamic.

Man I'm looking trying to find something that makes sense but having a hard time. Really I feel good at WR even though I lack an actual WR1. RB is what my team needs but really I'm just not sold on any of the guys you'd be willing to involved. I know Brees is old as dirt but I feel it's a good situation with Brees/Watson as the proven guys and Jones/Burrow as the younger upside guys. So it'd take something decent for me to want to break up that dynamic.

@8and8 holla ;)

I’ll take one Danny dimes, have two wr1s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back