Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost by .65 in this league and 1.05 in goat... what the ****
Thank god.

I'm going to lose to him this week because my WRs and Carson Palmer are all on bye weeks and Carr/Crabtree are playing the Broncos.

Better you have the embarrassment of first W than me.

@Ensconatus

Who did you blow your whole waiver budget on? I thought I was in a bad spot with only $11 left, but 0? Damn.

In my defense, I did not know that the budget was supposed to last the whole season, so I spent like 200 on someone that probably isn't even on my roster anymore. I thought it replenished for some reason....

In my defense, I did not know that the budget was supposed to last the whole season, so I spent like 200 on someone that probably isn't even on my roster anymore. I thought it replenished for some reason....
lol..... eston did the same thing last year in goat league.

@Ensconatus

Who did you blow your whole waiver budget on? I thought I was in a bad spot with only $11 left, but 0? Damn.

Kaepernick and Mccown because QB woes. Both played two solid games for me. Traded Kaep for like a 5th round pick even. No regrets

This week is awful for me. Gonna start Kenneth Dixon and Jalen Richard lol

Ouch
pLzC-fxvyqwa3520067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when you start you draft with lil Russ wilson
There are literally two players on his whole team I would consider trading for; Lil Russ and Jameis Winston.

Russ is a good FF QB because of the rushing yards, but he's been banged up this year and unable to run.

There are literally two players on his whole team I would consider trading for; Lil Russ and Jameis Winston.

I offered him
Marshall
Kaepernick
Siemian
Fitzy
two 1st round picks
one 2nd round pick
three 3rd round picks
two 4th round picks

For baby ankle Wilson and crab leg stealin Winston.

@JCBRAVE take the deal. #sharktank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back