Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
do someone a favor and catch **** for it later, thats the lesson learned here
59841010.jpg

Anyone think XO forgot about this thing already? He started CJ Uzomah last week when he was out and still has five guys in his lineup on byes this week.

Anyone think XO forgot about this thing already? He started CJ Uzomah last week when he was out and still has five guys in his lineup on byes this week.
Yeah I didn't notice the Uzomah thing until it was too late. That was an early game in London though so I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't realize he wasn't going to play and just couldn't change it in time.

I'm sure he'll get all these bye week guys sorted out before Sunday though. If not, we'll do it for him. Some people wait until the last minute to set their rosters, for some strange reason.

@5tweezyPOT
@titanthakur

I'm gonna need to hear a real detailed thought process on this trade. Currently I see someone giving away a top QB for a QB who won't be starting soon and a decent defense.

Explain yourselves before I deny this trade
A top qb lol Eli gonna be cut in a few weeks From my team. He ain't making the cut. Az will. Az can be an intricate part of my championship run the next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back