Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who is already out of it, or doesn't realistically have a shot, I'm willing to trade AJ Green or (not AND, lil thaky) Keenan Allen for a lesser, healthy WR. #NoScrubs though. It'd have to be a really good player, just maybe not on the level of Green/Allen.
jordan matthews + 3rd

For anyone who is already out of it, or doesn't realistically have a shot, I'm willing to trade AJ Green or (not AND, lil thaky) Keenan Allen for a lesser, healthy WR. #NoScrubs though. It'd have to be a really good player, just maybe not on the level of Green/Allen.
Hopkins for Green.

Don't worry guys, he pulled a thaky and added something significant to the deal. I will think it over but sounds like AJ could only miss 2 weeks now.

Pulled a Thaky. I'm offended. That was a legitimate offer.

Make a counter.
I just meant in that thaky always throws something out there then when he sends it has something else is attached. It's definitely much better than nothing thaky would send lol

okay fine, matthews and a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back