Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, in the end it was too much to pass up.

I think green replaces obj, and the 2 is perfect for a qb prospect. Hopefully allen comes back strong.
You ass hat. I asked you like a week ago if I offered you a shit ton of picks if you'd move OBJ.

I was about to trade Thacky Hopkins for like six picks and they ALL COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS FOR OBJ.

You ass hat. I asked you like a week ago if I offered you a **** ton of picks if you'd move OBJ.

I was about to trade Thacky Hopkins for like six picks and they ALL COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS FOR OBJ.

Sorry, like I said I was still in it!

Sdm just had better timing

I dont think we can tell until we found out what happens to sdm this year, and me next year.
I am still very high on Keenan Allen. I think his injuries have been pretty flukey and aren't necessarily indicative of being "injury prone". Honestly I was wanting to move AJ more so than Allen.

Even if this trade doesn't end up getting me a championship I can live with it. Like you said, I'm a little more willing to gamble in this league.

I am still very high on Keenan Allen. I think his injuries have been pretty flukey and aren't necessarily indicative of being "injury prone". Honestly I was wanting to move AJ more so than Allen.

Even if this trade doesn't end up getting me a championship I can live with it. Like you said, I'm a little more willing to gamble in this league.
Allen was just extra to me, as ajg is near even to obj, imo.

Green gets undervalued I think, a bit older but in a better situation

They're saying AJ could only be out a few weeks now. Sitting at 4th though with a couple tough games coming up, I could really use a big time WR for those "few weeks". Odell been up and down all season. But hopefully he at least does work against CLE this week.

I don't think crow and I have ever been able to work out a trade in nearly 3 years of goat league and yet this is already our 4th deal in this league lol.

They're saying AJ could only be out a few weeks now. Sitting at 4th though with a couple tough games coming up, I could really use a big time WR for those "few weeks". Odell been up and down all season. But hopefully he at least does work against CLE this week.

He has been up and down, but is good for a solid 10 points, which is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back