Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. Moving WRs in this league is damn near impossible. Everyone has a good group. I've been trying to move Crabtree off and on for like seven months.
yeah i know but I thought I would throw it out there. he's gonna end up dropped and was a top 30 WR last year

The fact that we're only able to keep 14 makes trades for non-elite players kinda difficult. I'd imagine most everyone is already having to cut one or two players they wish they didn't have to. Clearing out yet another roster spot for a guy like Britt is tough.

The fact that we're only able to keep 14 makes trades for non-elite players kinda difficult. I'd imagine most everyone is already having to cut one or two players they wish they didn't have to. Clearing out yet another roster spot for a guy like Britt is tough.

yup, got Caroo that I am probably going to have to part ways with.

Good luck. Moving WRs in this league is damn near impossible. Everyone has a good group. I've been trying to move Crabtree off and on for like seven months.
I don't have a good group. I don't have a good group of anything other than my 2 QBs.

Crabtree for 1.3 was too steep though.

lil thaky. you have an offer.

godfather_08_make_you_offer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back