Brady
Tevin Coleman
ODB
Landry
Baldwin
Crabtree
Tyreek Hill
Kelce

That only leaves you with 1 RB lol. But those WRs are just too good to cut imo. I keep Brady over Tyrod only because you guys are only keeping 8 so there should still be some good ones available in the draft. Brady could still easily be a top 3 QB again this year. With some good drafting, you could potentially very competitive this year.

Brady
Tevin Coleman
ODB
Landry
Baldwin
Crabtree
Tyreek Hill
Kelce

That only leaves you with 1 RB lol. But those WRs are just too good to cut imo. I keep Brady over Tyrod only because you guys are only keeping 8 so there should still be some good ones available in the draft. Brady could still easily be a top 3 QB again this year. With some good drafting, you could potentially very competitive this year.
Finished 3rd last year. Top seed going into the playoffs but ran into Brees and David Johnson both putting up 40+.

I'm keeping Brady for the exact reason you said. I'm trying to dump some WRs for picks. Lots of talent in the draft since we are only keeping 8.

I feel like I got to keep cj and tevin because I pick 10th every rd. Not sure what rbs will be there.

I feel like I got to keep cj and tevin because I pick 10th every rd. Not sure what rbs will be there.
I can't really blame you. My thinking is, he's just not going to be a reliable starter with Booker and now Charles in the mix there. Be tough for me to let one of those WRs go in favor of him, even if it did leave me super thin at RB. On the flip side though, I guess it'd be equally tough to enter the draft with only one RB on your roster lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back