Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Titans,

Don't sh*t the bed...

Thanks
Your fans

Tennessee Titans (9-5) (vs. San Francisco (8-6), Thursday night, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network)

Tennessee clinches AFC South division title with:

1. TEN win + IND loss
Tennessee clinches playoff berth with:

1. TEN win + MIA loss or tie + BUF loss + DEN loss or tie + CLE loss or tie + PIT loss OR
  2. TEN win + MIA loss or tie + BUF loss + DEN loss or tie + CLE loss or tie + BAL loss or tie
NOTE: There are other scenarios in which Tennessee can clinch a playoff berth that involve a Titans win, a Dolphins loss or tie, a Bills loss and a combination of other teams losing and various strength-of-victory clinchings

You can pass against the Niners only problem is the Titans ‘can’t’ pass this year and won’t have any time to throw even so with the left side of the line decimated to injury. Hopefully the defense steps up and makes it hard on them to establish the run because that’s how they dictate the game.

You can pass against the Niners only problem is the Titans ‘can’t’ pass this year and won’t have any time to throw even so with the left side of the line decimated to injury. Hopefully the defense steps up and makes it hard on them to establish the run because that’s how they dictate the game.
Hoping AJ helps there but still have deer in the headlights Tanney...will be even worse with the OL inactives

Hoping AJ helps there but still have deer in the headlights Tanney...will be even worse with the OL inactives

Yup. Even with AJ I mean everyone in the building knows he’s the only pro-level target to throw to - double teams etc plus with the pass rush of Bosa it’s lights out

49ers can’t run on this Titans defense. Cunningham in his second game will be crucial to helping with that. I’m worried about Kittle.

We need to not turn the ball over on our side of the field on consecutive possessions. Can't and will not win when the offense turns the ball over back to back to back ...

After losing 3 of their last 4, scoring 13 points three times in that span with an offensive explosion of 20 points against the pathetic Jaguars with 4 gifted TOs, I really admire the confidence of some of you, but I just can’t see it, sorry.

After losing 3 of their last 4, scoring 13 points three times in that span with an offensive explosion of 20 points against the pathetic Jaguars with 4 gifted TOs, I really admire the confidence of some of you, but I just can’t see it, sorry.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

This is the way ...

Just don't go into tonight's game with any standards or expectations other than an L and everything will be fine come tomorrow. Don't set yourself up for disappointment and heartache.

Best chance for a win is a shutout, but that’s most likely not happening.

The defense needs to win this game. Offense cannot be trusted.

So the Titans don’t get credit for the “ gifted TOs “ which helped them win, but the teams that beat them ONLY won because of “ gifted TOs”. Is that how that works?

Titans defense shutout the Jags and kept Houston and Pittsburgh to under 200 yards total offense. They were in the Patriots game until the turnovers sunk them.

Turnovers are the thing. But that knife cuts both ways. Take out the turnovers and the overrated Patriots get that ass kicked.

That’s where my confidence comes from.

So the Titans don’t get credit for the “ gifted TOs “ which helped them win, but the teams that beat them ONLY won because of “ gifted TOs”. Is that how that works?

Titans defense shutout the Jags and kept Houston and Pittsburgh to under 200 yards total offense. They were in the Patriots game until the turnovers sunk them.

Turnovers are the thing. But that knife cuts both ways. Take out the turnovers and the overrated Patriots get that ass kicked.

That’s where my confidence comes from.
All the props for the D handling their business. The turnovers were “gifts” from the defense and the O did zero with them. If games were decided by defense alone I’d be confident, I just can’t trust the O to come through and not turn the ball over. There is no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt UNTIL they show they can protect the ball.

All the props for the D handling their business. The turnovers were “gifts” from the defense and the O did zero with them. If games were decided by defense alone I’d be confident, I just can’t trust the O to come through and not turn the ball over. There is no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt UNTIL they show they can protect the ball.

Oh.. I agree with you then. I have no faith in Downing to come up with a game plan or blocking schemes to help THill be successful. It is his fault

Oh.. I agree with you then. I have no faith in Downing to come up with a game plan or blocking schemes to help THill be successful. It is his fault
Yes, and the inability to PROTECT the ball, which isn’t really Downing’s fault, as much as I would like to blame him.

If I was the head coach, that would be the single most important message heading into this game, secure the dang ball as if your life depended on it, use two hands, whatever, just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back