Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we will see the rookie at left tackle. He is all we have. Hope he plays well. Got to move the pocket and I hope run quick slants and Bootlegs and screens

How many OL are actually suiting up?
Every week titans roll through like 8 guys. I don’t think there’s that many left without signing someone.
Is Swaim about to get put on OL? Maybe a DL man?

FUCKING GET RID OF THE BALL TANNY, YOU BUM.

THROW THE DAMN BALL OVER 5 YARDS. I WISH WE HAD JAKE LOCKER BACK.

Oops my smartphone is so smart, it already is predicting what I'm going to say tonight. Disregard those messages as the game hasn't started.

How many OL are actually suiting up?
Every week titans roll through like 8 guys. I don’t think there’s that many left without signing someone.
Is Swaim about to get put on OL? Maybe a DL man?
Titans brought up practice squad OT Christian DiLauro to back up at tackle. In 3 seasons, DiLauro has been on 4 practice squads and has 0 regular season snaps.
I still don’t understand why we never replaced Sambrailo.

Titans brought up practice squad OT Christian DiLauro to back up at tackle. In 3 seasons, DiLauro has been on 4 practice squads and has 0 regular season snaps.
I still don’t understand why we never replaced Sambrailo.
With all the other injuries, sambrailo walking away just opened up a roster spot. Probably used it on WR or LB initially.

Lets hope we see why he was a 2nd pick! NFL Network giving us no chance! That when the Titans play their best Titan Up Lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back