Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing game comes to life tonight against the 49ers defense that allows a 68% completion rate....defense totally stuffs the Niners offense leaving Jimmy G hurting. TitanUp!!!!!

V I C T O R Y
Victory victory is our cry

Everywhere we go, people want to know
Who we are, so we tell them
We are the titans, the mighty mighty titans

Rah rah ree, kick them in the knee
Rah rah rass, kick them in the other knee.

Tonight’s the night and ARZ finishes off our repeat as South Champions.

AJ Brown or not, passing game will still be non-existent. It’s been non existent all season no matter who suits up. The players aren’t the problem. It also doesn’t matter how bad the opposing defense is, our offense still sucks. It’s the coordinator.

AJ Brown or not, passing game will still be non-existent. It’s been non existent all season no matter who suits up. The players aren’t the problem. It also doesn’t matter how bad the opposing defense is, our offense still sucks. It’s the coordinator.
Don’t know how your going to throw anyway when you have 3 lineman out

49ers can’t run on this Titans defense. Cunningham in his second game will be crucial to helping with that. I’m worried about Kittle.

yeah Kittle lives in Nashville so we got that narrative to deal with - every big catch the broadcast will be chomping at the bit to bring that up

Our defense should do fine against them.

Let's play Mularkey football and run, run and run. Tanny scares me against the Jags, Texans and Jets. So you know I don't trust him one bit against the 49ers.

Titans 19
49ers 16

82 going to be drunk.

49ers and Titans are mirror images of each other. They have a better skill set on offense (well anyone does these days), but 49ers remind me of an NFC Titans squad in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back