Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed this win in a big way!!

So…. How about all of you guys calling to bench Tanny, and would rather have MM8? Tanny can win for us and I can be really good if he has his tools… his weapons.

Tonight only got one back, and look at the difference. It took a little bit for him and AJ to get back in the same page but when they did, they were excellent.
always important to win at home

My Christmas is complete.. This was the only gift I wanted for Christmas..

Now I get to enjoy my Nieces and Nephews enjoy their day.. What a great weekend ahead.

Go Cards and Steelers lol

I want to touch on my pregame analysis too.

Titans absolutely shut down Kittle as I called and SF barely had a run game to talk about, well below their normal YPC as I said the Titans would.

I’m not right often but he’ll yeah. Protect that ball!!!

We needed this win in a big way!!

So…. How about all of you guys calling to bench Tanny, and would rather have MM8? Tanny can win for us and I can be really good if he has his tools… his weapons.

Tonight only got one back, and look at the difference. It took a little bit for him and AJ to get back in the same page but when they did, they were excellent.
Nice win, Tanney played well...nice to see Brown back..but Tannehill has sucked with Brown and Henry playing but nice game by him tonight

TJ at the game ....

so Im reposting this cause HELL YEAH WHY NOT...

R.2b22cbc5c2c82f073fce6a4f29e48c1e

ah ah ah !!!

Best game by Tannehill maybe all year. Hopefully we can build on this.

This is around the time you want to start getting hot going into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back