Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I’ll read those pages. It was brutal.

We were thinking about heading out midway in the third if the Titans started the second half like they played the first.

It was a wild second half, for sure.

We honestly should probably get used to it with Downing as OC.....

Could work wonders to create an asterisk in the first post of the thread *Skip to page 53 for Clear Mind Responses* lol

No way I’ll read those pages. It was brutal.

We were thinking about heading out midway in the third if the Titans started the second half like they played the first.

It was a wild second half, for sure.

it was brutal at first. We sucked so bad. Big mouth 49ers fan with his 10 year old son so I behaved. Honestly though when had the end zone INT that would’ve put them up 14-0 I felt we were def gonna get going.

I had to say loudly to my son about AJB going off in the second half “they ought to put somebody on that guy”. Dude behind me took the bait and replied “we don’t have anybody in our secondary to do that”. I smiled and said “no team does”. AJB continues his domination. Order was restored.

“buh bye. Thanks for stopping by. Y’all come again.”

The crowd did one heck of a job tonight. You could hear them on tv.
Yeah it much much better than it’s been in awhile. Glad to see it. The stadium announcer needs to work on his game though, it could have much better. He was trying to get the stadium to go old school “DE-FENSE” just not sure the younger fans have ever heard it before.

What a game and what a win.

Downing seemingly remembered we got AJB back in the second half because that play calling in the first half was awful.

Team is finally getting healthy and its at the right time, AJB's face lit up in his post-game interview when he was asked about Derrick Henry potentially coming back soon

Cant believe you non-believers didnt believe in TanneGOAT.
Nice second half by Tannehill, a much needed win for this team... hopefully that's Tannehill out of his funk...4th quarter comebacks are great but that also usually means 2-3 losing quarters....he plays his former team that gave him away for nothing, hope he's fired up for all four quarters

The league I think just took some notice...wait until Henry is back and Julio is 100% as well

...but anyway, if Fulton gets new cleats for Christmas, the defense can be a force.

Jenkins has had a lot of down moments, but that interception last night basically saved the game for us.

Let me say this about last night. I know I brutalize Tanne for holding onto the ball for too long, BUT man, he stood in there like a soldier last night. There were a LOT of plays where he was .01 seconds from being sacked but he stood tall and still delivered. We saw some of the best Tanne from the last two years last night. Maybe all that booing motivated them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told ya’ll that we would stomp a hole in these fools!!!! I went downtown last night to laugh at the San Fran fans!!!!!! I told them that they are a far cry from Jerry Rice and Joe Montana!!!!!!

...but anyway, if Fulton gets new cleats for Christmas, the defense can be a force.

Jenkins has had a lot of down moments, but that interception last night basically saved the game for us.
The slipping thing really annoyed me last night because it was a home game. On the road, there’s more of an excuse to be unprepared for field conditions, at home, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back