Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I found a girl for Vince Young!

$10 Million Lottery Winner Now Lives Paycheck to Paycheck

1363876088679.jpg.size.xlarge.promo.jpg

The Lotto Super 7 payout didn’t come with a financial adviser and before she knew it — big house, fancy cars, designer clothes, lavish parties, exotic trips, handouts to family, loans to friends — the money was gone.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/03/21/hamilton_lottery_winner_fritters_away_10_million.html
Hood rich never stay rich

I found a girl for Vince Young!

$10 Million Lottery Winner Now Lives Paycheck to Paycheck

1363876088679.jpg.size.xlarge.promo.jpg

The Lotto Super 7 payout didn’t come with a financial adviser and before she knew it — big house, fancy cars, designer clothes, lavish parties, exotic trips, handouts to family, loans to friends — the money was gone.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/03/21/hamilton_lottery_winner_fritters_away_10_million.html

nice ride though. Wonder how she pays insurance on that

That's a scary commentary on society. The guy deserved to get punched, but King Hits are very fkn dangerous. Anyway, the guy gets knocked out and people take out their phones...to take photos?

That should be criminal in itself.

My best hit involved a motorcyclist who cut me off then had the nerve to turn around and look me right in the face and flip me off. Greeted him into unconsciousness at the next red light we hit. GOOD TIMES IN HERMITAGE BOYS.

That's a scary commentary on society. The guy deserved to get punched, but King Hits are very fkn dangerous. Anyway, the guy gets knocked out and people take out their phones...to take photos?

That should be criminal in itself.

I didn't watch the video but it has to be america. The only civilized country that takes out their phones on instinct when something dangerous happens.

Thats actually pretty fucking disgusting. You have an issue with someone take it up like a man, I'd rather deal with the shame of getting my ass kicked than be the guy that sucker punched that guy.

Regardless, that is also why I'd never fight someone in a crowd like that. Too many people trying to pull stunts like that.

I didn't watch the video but it has to be america. The only civilized country that takes out their phones on instinct when something dangerous happens.

Makes for good internet.

WORLD STAR HIP HOP!

It is weird. For the first time in history privacy is dead and likely everything you do in public is recorded. Imagine when everyone is wearing Google Glasses.

Makes for good internet.

WORLD STAR HIP HOP!

It is weird. For the first time in history privacy is dead and likely everything you do in public is recorded. Imagine when everyone is wearing Google Glasses.

There are benefits, especially if people go missing, hit and runs, etc, but to do nothing but take a photo is pretty disgusting.

There are benefits, especially if people go missing, hit and runs, etc, but to do nothing but take a photo is pretty disgusting.

just curious. What should someone have done. I would have stepped over his KOd body without a thought myself. I guess someone could have pizzed on him too see if that helped.

Latest posts

Back